Plugin Conflict with WPBakery Page Builder

Skprafi

Hi there After the New update wordpress 5.3 and WPBakery Page Builder 6.0.5 is Conflict with AliDropship Woo Plugin. The Final Effect like bellow scrolling down and up slow and the wp backery classic mod / Front end editor button not showing properly

2019-11-18_21h26_56.gif

Bellow screen recording showing after deactivate the alidropship plugin

2019-11-18_21h51_16.gif

Looking for the Solution for this problem Working in the Backend the scrolling down or up slowing down my work

Thanks for understanding
Regards
SKPRAFI

Jin Jie

Actually IMHO, no one should be using WPBakery Page Builder is this day and age. It is old and purely a shortcode based builder that breaks your complete site if you decide to change to a decent page builder or delete it, so I wouldn't do much work on adding any products or anything. Just google the subject, it will save you a lot of heartaches and wasted time.

Skprafi

Actually IMHO, no one should be using WPBakery Page Builder is this day and age. It is old and purely a shortcode based builder that breaks your complete site if you decide to change to a decent page builder or delete it, so I wouldn't do much work on adding any products or anything. Just google the subject, it will save you a lot of heartaches and wasted time.

I don't Expect these answer because i spend a lot of time to create the website since one year it's running smooth jut for now it's getting the stuck because of the new updates

Anyway if the WPBakery Page builders is an Old then what is your suggestion to build the site using Wordpress platform in Woocommerce

Mar

I don't Expect these answer because i spend a lot of time to create the website since one year it's running smooth jut for now it's getting the stuck because of the new updates

Anyway if the WPBakery Page builders is an Old then what is your suggestion to build the site using Wordpress platform in Woocommerce
You don't expect developers do anything with an issue of a page builder that is not a must have. I build my woocommerce site without using a third party page builder.

Jin Jie

You don't expect developers do anything with an issue of a page builder that is not a must have. I build my woocommerce site without using a third party page builder.
I totally agree with Mar, it is best not to use a third-party page builder for a woocommerce site. I am using Elementor, and although you can build an amazing custom site, I spent hours unloading all the hundreds of unnecessary js files to get it fast. Plus tons of custom css. My next site will be without Elementor.

Skprafi

I totally agree with Mar, it is best not to use a third-party page builder for a woocommerce site. I am using Elementor, and although you can build an amazing custom site, I spent hours unloading all the hundreds of unnecessary js files to get it fast. Plus tons of custom css. My next site will be without Elementor.
;);) It's Interesting I'm also focusing to improve my website speed instead of using Tons of Js and CSS

My Question How we can work without Page builders what will be the next steps to do if we avoid the Page builders

Can you please suggest me that Where to go who can help to build without Page builder

Jin Jie

My Question How we can work without Page builders what will be the next steps to do if we avoid the Page builders

Can you please suggest me that Where to go who can help to build without Page builder

I am not 100% sure but I think that quite a few on the forum use "Flatsome" https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319
It has great reviews and has a built-in "Drag and Drop Page Builder"
I haven't tried it myself, but no doubt I will in the near future. I hope that helps.:)

Last edited:

Mar

I am not 100% sure but I think that quite a few on the forum use "Flatsome" https://themeforest.net/item/flatsome-multipurpose-responsive-woocommerce-theme/5484319
It has great reviews and has a built-in "Drag and Drop Page Builder"
I haven't tried it myself, but no doubt I will in the near future. I hope that helps.:)
I am using Flatsome in two sites. It has all the built in features to customize sites. Some are using page builders with the theme, but personally I don't need. Page builders is to add more features, but it has a lot of cons. It will add thousands of scripts to the site, some of it will cause conflicts with other plugins.

alexmorco

Go to Oxygen > Settings > License.
Enter your license key and click “Submit.”
Go to Dashboard > Updates.
See if the Oxygen update is visible; if not, then click “Check Again.”
Or you can check here about configuring the WordPress oxygen builder plugin with your website.