Please write an article about…

girlychoice

1.Updates on new features, that are going to be inplemented in the future.
2.It would be cool to make a Poll about the most wanted featured to be inplemented in the plugin with voting.
* I would like an upsell featured after purchase( or a way to edit thank you page atleast)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
1.Updates on new features, that are going to be inplemented in the future.
2.It would be cool to make a Poll about the most wanted featured to be inplemented in the plugin with voting.
* I would like an upsell featured after purchase( or a way to edit thank you page atleast)
Hello, thank you for your Feedback

Christina

Administrator
Thank you all for your participation and interest! We will try to accomodate your wishes and suggestions. Waiting for more queries ;)

wincult

Hints/rough documentation on how to customize AliDropship themes using css styles(in header, in menus, etc).
Also, vote for more SEO strategies, checklists.

caner

Hello, I am wondering about establishin my company in which countary? These kind of legal information article would be really educated.

Dylan-

I'd like to see an improved blog post about how to set up the social rabbit tools. Because the knowledge base does show some basic settings but not really how to optimize it.

Direct Webstore

Hints/rough documentation on how to customize AliDropship themes using css styles(in header, in menus, etc).

I'd like to see an improved blog post about how to set up the social rabbit tools.

Except for these two ... all the other requests have MEGA tonnes of info already all over the internet. I don't think anyone has heard of "Google"

LOL :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I see many people here confused on how to actually use the plugins (Original and Woo) on a day to day basis. How about an article with two example step by step walkthroughs (for each version) demonstrating the workflow involved in processing orders. From start to finish?

Dylan-

I'd like to see a good blog post about determining pricing. I am still struggling, how to implement a good pricing strategy.