Please make a topic or a changelog with chrome extensions

kukiman

I am asking you to make a topic where after every chrome extension update there will be posted a zip file with the extension itself.

Why?

Because after today's update ordering products stopped working almost fully. And yesterday with the old version - some of it's functions were still working. And 3 days ago the version was actually "not that bad". And the recent days updates f@cked everything up, and placing orders is now impossible and they have to be done manually. In this scenario we could manually install the extension that works for us, as for now we have no choice and have to use the extension that is not working at all...

Greetings,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am asking you to make a topic where after every chrome extension update there will be posted a zip file with the extension itself.

Why?

Because after today's update ordering products stopped working almost fully. And yesterday with the old version - some of it's functions were still working. And 3 days ago the version was actually "not that bad". And the recent days updates f@cked everything up, and placing orders is now impossible and they have to be done manually. In this scenario we could manually install the extension that works for us, as for now we have no choice and have to use the extension that is not working at all...

Greetings,
please let me remind you that this instability in extension's work is caused by global changes that AliExpress implemented on their site. We do our best to fix it asap. Old extension's version won't work with new changes of AliExpress.

kukiman

please let me remind you that this instability in extension's work is caused by global changes that AliExpress implemented on their site. We do our best to fix it asap. Old extension's version won't work with new changes of AliExpress.

Yes, I am fully aware of it, however, when recently, versions 30,32.34 came out - they were not working for me, as when version .28 worked fine in my case so I asked on support to get a .zip file and it helped me out :)