Please let us change the license domain name.

kk305

Hi, I have to test new niche stores using Shopify just because I can quickly change the domain if a product doesn't work. Can you please implement, for example, a personal cabinet where we can change the domain name tied to a license? I want to use alidrophip to test stores but I simply can't do it seamlessly because I have to wait for the license to be changed.

Direct Webstore

This has already been asked for a couple of times in this forum and the response has been something like "We will consider it", which I think is a polite way of saying "No". And I don't blame them. They would have to create a User Control Panel for everyone at alidropship.com to implement it.

You have to keep in mind that the majority of people don't reset their licenses all the time and implementing a User Control Panel to do this one single thing simply isn't worth the effort ... or even all that necessary.

I've reset licenses many times myself and waiting a few hours for it to be done isn't really all that much of a hassle. But maybe I'm just more realistic and have more patience than other people.

Anyway ... you could write to support and nag them to implement it and increase the number of people who want it to 3 or so. Just be prepared for the inevitable "We will consider it" reply. lol

:)

Last edited: