please help with paypal

Armend Durmishi

please i need help with paypal i live in kosovo and paypal doesnt accept kosovo please help fast because my customers they cant pay

i pay extra money just for one paypal

digitalbd

Yeah all this time even if your country dont support paypal ... people open account with any other country and use it ...
And to take out money they sell the fund to some site who buy paypal fund and exchange to other ....
But now paypal user have to confirm there bank :(

Armend Durmishi

Yeah all this time even if your country dont support paypal ... people open account with any other country and use it ...
And to take out money they sell the fund to some site who buy paypal fund and exchange to other ....
But now paypal user have to confirm there bank :(
mean sorry but really have you smoke something or what my question it is how can i open paypal in kosovo what are you speaking i dont understod

edwardguru

Hello Dropshipper
From 19 th all account must be verified by Bank :(
So no fake account :D

Bank verified Account is not an issues, I Provide 100% rated fully verified UK PayPal, It verified with Bank Account and other things like Documents, Phone number and so on, The EU transaction limits has also been removed. So if anyone needs PayPal, Kindly ping me.

Regards,

tomrreid

Hello Dropshipper

Bank verified Account is not an issues, I Provide 100% rated fully verified UK PayPal, It verified with Bank Account and other things like Documents, Phone number and so on, The EU transaction limits has also been removed. So if anyone needs PayPal, Kindly ping me.

Regards,
Sounds risky using someone's bank account for a fee. I would not touch it with a ten foot pole.

edwardguru

Sounds risky using someone's bank account for a fee. I would not touch it with a ten foot pole.

Hello,

It's not someone else Bank account, I've been dealing with PayPal for Long term and have Known PayPal very well, So I wasn't going to Link someone else Bank, The Bank I was going to link will Be fresh Account that Has never Been used Before and it opened via One EMI services which I wasn't going to reveal to anybody, And I'll also be able to Give you access to this EMI account where your PayPal withdrawal can be Converted to BTC instantly as soon as the PayPal withdrawal Done