Please help, i'm lost about for who I should pay taxes

Luidzis

Hello, I just started a dropshipping business using Aliexpress platform. Already registered my business as a sole trader and i had almost 20orders this week from united states, uk, spain and portugal. My trading place is in UK, first i tought that is enough to collect invoices from my shop (based on shopify platform) and aliexpress, as a proof of income and expenses. But I realised that probably i'm not following selling online rules (which Im not familiar with at all), so closed my shop for a while, to find out what i need to follow. Let's say i get payment for 100$ from customer who is located in united states, i buy him a product straigth through aliexpress (China) to his address for 20$. My profit is 80$ and this amount of money Im going to tax in UK. So during this type of sell, do i break any rules? After all, that 100$ came from United States not UK (thats why i'm lost about). I know it sounds abit messy and I have no idea what to do, since there is no information about this on internet. So main problem is that I don't know if Im paying taxes right or not.