Please comment on my new web store

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I just finished my store. I'd appreciate any comments how it can be improved.

I am starting promotion tomorrow. I'd appreciate if you suggest how could I get visitors with a small daily budget.

I am leaning toward SEO in the long run, however, I need to make it till the site makes it organic in Google.

Thanks everyone in advance.

http://passionforpugs.com
I like your website a lot ... my question is you didn't like the themes so you are going with Woo or you have more freedom to modify the theme(without too much coding ... I am very lame at coding ^^) and is cleaner than the other themes that are meant for WordPress?

I like your website a lot ... my question is you didn't like the themes so you are going with Woo or you have more freedom to modify the theme(without too much coding ... I am very lame at coding ^^) and is cleaner than the other themes that are meant for WordPress?
thanks for your compliment. i just find woo a bit more flexible. i was contemplating between rembrandt and woo, but didn't want my products in alphabetical order like in rembrandt, and i wanted potential buyers to be able to leave reviews, that's why i went with woo. i do like rembrandt a lot though - it's very clean and easy to work with.

I am working currently on legal stand of point to get some papers done in order then to start advertising my website`s products and cash in :)
Think that I will change my website entirely from Davinci theme to Woo to make it cleaner, this also will mean that I will have to rethink my entire website`s setup :)) but I am up for it :D

I am working currently on legal stand of point to get some papers done in order then to start advertising my website`s products and cash in :)
Think that I will change my website entirely from Davinci theme to Woo to make it cleaner, this also will mean that I will have to rethink my entire website`s setup :)) but I am up for it :D
good luck to you

Hi, just wanted to give everyone an update - I GOT MY FIRST ORDER!

I am very happy and excited.

I am running Social Rabbit, and that's where the buyer came from. Pretty much all my traffic is from Social Rabbit - my SEO hasn't kicked in yet.

Don't give up. It will happen to you too!

jubran

Congratulations! Keep it up!

Oh and try influence marketing. Might work well for your niche but choose wisely. Some of these influencers, specially in the dog niche have many fake followers.

I don't mean to be rude or anything ... but if it took that long to get 1 order ... don't you think you need to re-access the niche you've chosen?
You are not rude - I thought about it myself. It doesn't bother me to keep the site - it doesn't cost me any effort. If it works - than ok.
I have other websites that have started to bring me money as well, but I haven't commented them here.