Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension. What Gives??

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi I have the same problem, product import stopped working, plugin needs authorization, why?

I've done this method with deactivating wp plugins, permanent links, clearing cahce etc, didn't work.

I also reinstaled alidropship plugin on chrome - another fail.

Why is it so?
Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

Hello please help me with this, my login button is not even green.
Please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check

Joehester71

Hello, Robbie!

If you are logged in the Extension (you can see the green dot) and in your AliExpress account, but the problem persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details. I'll take a look.

I am having the same issue, i have been on this for hours and no luck, I can get the extension to pop up and red dot, but when i click, it takes me to my webpage??

lnjagi

Hi All,

For me it was this plugin Merge + Minify + Refresh that was causing it. I deactivated it and I was able to Authorize.Hope this info helps someone.

uooos

Please assist if you can today. I have troubleshot every copy and pasted solutions offered in the threads and still no solution. I am able to login to my website from the aliexpress chrome extension by using the login button so the connectivity is not an issue.

Mar

Please assist if you can today. I have troubleshot every copy and pasted solutions offered in the threads and still no solution. I am able to login to my website from the aliexpress chrome extension by using the login button so the connectivity is not an issue.
I notice that you copy paste other member's post. Do you really have the same issue with the other member. If the post is exactly the same, it would raise suspicion.

Sadoun

I deactivated all plugins except for Woocommerce and Alidropship Woo... Then authorized fine. I hope this helps. Good luck to all.