place order manually doesnt work

Since today, the order manually button doesn't work. It does not redirect me to Aliexpress product page, it takes me to a "Home & Garden" category page of Aliexpress. This happens to all orders and products. Anybody experiencing this issue or who should I contact for support?

Irina Sunshine

Staff member
Since today, the order manually button doesn't work. It does not redirect me to Aliexpress product page, it takes me to a "Home & Garden" category page of Aliexpress. This happens to all orders and products. Anybody experiencing this issue or who should I contact for support?

Hi :) You can contact the support by email support@alidropship.com, please be ready to provide the access details to your wp site for further investigation.

kukiman

Same thing, it is due to some cookie or aliexpress sale, it is not plugins fault :/ No idea how to fix it so far