Place order automatic not working

mrsivak3

Dear Team,

I am unable to place the order automatically using alidropship. i.e when I try to press the button "Place the order automatically" nothing happens.

Further, I have noticed that some of the following features from alidropship plugins is not working properly.

1) Alidropship dashboard is not visible.
2) unable to place the order
3) order tab is not visible.

Please let me know if anyone can able to help me.

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    80 KB · Views: 13

natb

Hello,
I am having similar issue, let me know if you manage to fix it.
I've contacted support yesterday morning they answered back today suggesting i update all pluggins ,theme,extension. which is already up to date.
They are taking a day to answer back. It's is very frustrating :(

mrsivak3

Hello,
I am having similar issue, let me know if you manage to fix it.
I've contacted support yesterday morning they answered back today suggesting i update all pluggins ,theme,extension. which is already up to date.
They are taking a day to answer back. It's is very frustrating :(

I will update you if I got any updated or fix the issues.

ku4mcitp

I still can't place an order automatically
Although I updated the latest Woo and Alidropship Woo
Using Portable Chrome also
Can anyone help me, please :(

Andrzej13

Anybody has a problem with making orders automaticly?
The extension still loading and loading. I see just Adding product to cart, and nothing.
Cache are cleared, extension are reinstalled. I has a new cart page on ali from yesterday.

Now we can't work.

kukiman

Anybody has a problem with making orders automaticly?
The extension still loading and loading. I see just Adding product to cart, and nothing.
Cache are cleared, extension are reinstalled. I has a new cart page on ali from yesterday.

Now we can't work.

Yes, the extension's newest version is all messed up. The version .34 is not working at all at our sites too. I asked them to upload older versions of chrome extension on forum in .zip format so we can downgrade to the previous ones.