Pixel Purchase Event VALUE?

bbarbi

Hello everyone, I am looking to solve small problems and doubts that appear constantly and due to the difficulty of access to a technical support I would like to ask for help to all.

The subject is the pixel.

(see de picture)

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 4.32.55 PM.png

I would like to know if there is any reason why the "purchase" event is not computing the value of each purchase.

It's normal? Should you enter the value of the purchase as well as other events?

It's a problem? Should he be reporting the value?

The installation of the pixel followed the recommendation and I assert that the problem is not in the installation is also not on facebook.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 4.32.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 4.32.55 PM.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello everyone, I am looking to solve small problems and doubts that appear constantly and due to the difficulty of access to a technical support I would like to ask for help to all.

The subject is the pixel.

(see de picture)

View attachment 3877

I would like to know if there is any reason why the "purchase" event is not computing the value of each purchase.

It's normal? Should you enter the value of the purchase as well as other events?

It's a problem? Should he be reporting the value?

The installation of the pixel followed the recommendation and I assert that the problem is not in the installation is also not on facebook.

Thank you all!
I would appreciate if you can send me your up-to-date WP access details.