PHP version

Hi,

I understand if not mistaken that Alidropship plugin supports PHP 7.1 & 7.2 only. There are conflicts on WP new version with old PHP version that I am experiencing at my hosting acct. Would Alidropship works for PHP 7.4 which is the latest? Thanks.

I don't really understand your question, but AliDropship plugin works fine with WP 5.5.1 for me
Thanks. Conclusion on PHP 7.4 & WP 5.5.1 works with current AliDropship for PHP 7.2.

Note: My hosting acct were having issues with PHP & WP combination. Hence, having a headache with their support team to resolve this.

Mar

Thanks. Conclusion on PHP 7.4 & WP 5.5.1 works with current AliDropship for PHP 7.2.

Note: My hosting acct were having issues with PHP & WP combination. Hence, having a headache with their support team to resolve this.
May I know your host provider?

Mar

Bluehost. Now had been resolved from my suggestion actually....... highly incompetent of this support team.
Bluehost is one of host providers acquired by Endurance International Group (EIG) Host providers that used to be good when acquired became bad due to cost cutting. One area that mostly suffer is the support. See this link: https://www.webhostingsecretreveale...at-when-of-endurance-international-group-eig/ PHP7.4 has been available in other host providers and sites with alidropship plugin has no issues with it. It is time to find another host provider.

chris37

Bluehost is one of host providers acquired by Endurance International Group (EIG) Host providers that used to be good when acquired became bad due to cost cutting. One area that mostly suffer is the support. See this link: https://www.webhostingsecretreveale...at-when-of-endurance-international-group-eig/ PHP7.4 has been available in other host providers and sites with alidropship plugin has no issues with it. It is time to find another host provider.

Mar I use bluehost as well with 7.4 PHP without proplem...
Expect the loading speed proplem they have:)

Mar

Mar I use bluehost as well with 7.4 PHP without proplem...
Expect the loading speed proplem they have:)
My site was with Bluehost long time ago, before dropshipping. Yes, some sites work well, but I don't see anything special with the host provider.

chris37

My site was with Bluehost long time ago, before dropshipping. Yes, some sites work well, but I don't see anything special with the host provider.

They are nothing special about them ..sometime the sites work pretty fast but some time they go days with slow loading time...when I finish my yearly Paytment I will move from those

wallacemix

Hi,

I understand if not mistaken that Alidropship plugin supports PHP 7.1 & 7.2 only. There are conflicts on WP new version with old PHP version that I am experiencing at my hosting acct. Would Alidropship works for PHP 7.4 which is the latest? Thanks.

Hello! You may notice that it has a signal of + in 7.2 i.e. it is for 7.1 and 7.2 above.