PHP Notice and Warning

Hi,

why am I getting this PHP notice and warning like all the time

PHP Notice: Undefined index: alidswoo/alidswoo.php in /home/wontrend3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/update.php on line 0
PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/wontrend3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/wontrend3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0
PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/wontrend3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/wontrend3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0

Regards,

Rigs

This causes my site to be down for a long time.

I contacted the support team multiple times with no result. (Just look at this topic as another example. A user has an issue, opens a thread at Oct 3, another user replies on Oct 11, I come and update it on Oct 19, and no official response yet. The same thing happens in tickets. I emailed, no answer for weeks, then emailed 2 more times, and they said they didn't receive anything, then I bumped the first email and showed them that they asked me for credentials and I provided. Then they accepted, but again asked for credentials a few days later, instead of solving the issue with the credentials that they already had! Epic support experience!)

Then I stopped using the plugin anymore until recently that I saw their ad on Facebook and I decided to give it another shot.

I upgraded it to the latest version and activated it. After a few minutes, the site was down again and no matter if I use any other theme and no matter if I have any other plugin activated or not, while AliDropship is active the site is down (and to bring the site up again, I have to replace the wp-includes folder with a fresh files and then when the site is up, immediately disable AliDropship before it crashes the site again)

Direct Webstore

Same issue! Why no response?
This IS a members forum after all.

But even though Alidropship staff post here and answer questions and help from time to time, the official support channel is at support@alidropship.com. That's the logical place to write to if you have a serious problem. ... not waiting around on the member's forum for days or weeks hoping a staff member will stumble upon a thread or post.

As for complaints about Support not replying or taking too long, and having worked in telephone I.T Support myself for a couple of years ... I have a few suspicions of possible reasons for the complaints ... and I myself try to avoid those reasons when I write to ANY support team. Basically, it's "when and what," people write. (or say)

An example, the "when" could be if it's on a Friday night or weekend when they are closed, you may not get a reply till the following Wednesday. But I see people jumping up and down on Monday morning about not having got a reply yet! So some of the complaints are fueled by impatience.

An example of "what" could be that some people cannot express themselves very clearly. Another example is some people get very angry and emotional over their problem and scatter and mix a heap of irrelevant moanings in with the facts about the problem. And some do BOTH. Add to that, many members here do not have the best English, then add again the fact that English is Supports second language ... I'd imagine some emails end up in a "too hard to comprehend" basket to be handled later, and then, possibly, some of them are just forgotten about amongst the hundreds of other support emails. Yes. It's no excuse. That should not happen. I'm just trying to Imagine WHY it happens.

I always get pretty quick responses when I write to support. 1 to 3 days tops. Always. By keeping the above in mind and doing the following ...

1. I don't write to them on weekends. They don't work weekends and occasionally an email may get overlooked. Especially if their inbox has a whole weekend's worth of possibly hundreds of emails.

2. English is support's second language and although their fluency level is excellent, I avoid colloquialisms or slang that may possibly cause a misunderstanding. I just get directly to the point and state the problem or issue in simple, straightforward terms with the facts only. No distraught moanings, emotional knee wobblings and/or irrelevant red herrings thrown in. I also try to use bullet points like I'm doing now for clarity.

I suppose some may say that the support should be 24/7 and they should work weekends or hire more staff or outsource the support.

This is my take on the situation ... Alidropship sells you a lifetime license with free lifetime support (Plus the more limited unofficial support in the forum) for a lousy one-time payment of $89! How many plugins or themes do that? Hardly any! With many plugins it's a monthly fee, not a one-off payment. And also with many, the support is only for six months or a year and you have to keep paying if you want constant support. And also with many plugins, it's a monthly fee AND paid support!

So taking all that into account ... Alidropship Support is just fine by me. And from my own experience of working in support and the large number of incomprehensible and/or total idiots who used to contact me ... I really sympathize with them.

Last edited: