PHP Fatal error core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1

Ced

Hello,

i am trying to install the woocommerce plugin to my server. i have PHP7.1.

i have installed ionCube for php7.1 but i have got an error when i activate the plugin.

"PHP Fatal error: The file /var/www/web/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1.
Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0"

Phpinfo says ionCube is enable:
"Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd."

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Ced

i think a part of the solution can be found in the user-manual.txt of ionCube :

"* The Loader for PHP 7.1 can only run files produced by the
Encoder for PHP 7.1 included in the version 10 Encoder.

* The Loader for PHP 7.0 can only run files produced by the
Encoder for PHP 5.6."

so, is it possible to have a 7.1 version of the plugin ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

i am trying to install the woocommerce plugin to my server. i have PHP7.1.

i have installed ionCube for php7.1 but i have got an error when i activate the plugin.

"PHP Fatal error: The file /var/www/web/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1.
Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 7.1. in Unknown on line 0"

Phpinfo says ionCube is enable:
"Zend Engine v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd."

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.
Hello, please switch to PHP 7.0 - it will work.