PHP 8 Compatibility

timothy

@George Murdasov

Hi, could you please tell us when php 8 support for the Alidropship Woo plugin will be released? It is already 1 October and we need to update to php 8 urgently

Can you check with the developers when the plugin support for php 8 will be released? Or push them for an update as this is taking too long

Georgy

@George Murdasov

Hi, could you please tell us when php 8 support for the Alidropship Woo plugin will be released? It is already 1 October and we need to update to php 8 urgently

Can you check with the developers when the plugin support for php 8 will be released? Or push them for an update as this is taking too long
HI, I'm sorry for the delay, but we still can't pass QA. a lot of in-build integrations need to fix. Hope that week we will be ready

tgatellier

Hello,

I am in the same situation. We have more than 100websites on alidropship and we will be forced to migrate to another plugin in my agency if you can't support php 8.1. We already create new websites on another plugin.

We have to migrate our websites on 1 november maximum to php 8.1.

Thanks

chris37

Hello,

I am in the same situation. We have more than 100websites on alidropship and we will be forced to migrate to another plugin in my agency if you can't support php 8.1. We already create new websites on another plugin.

Thanks
Ok , 100 websites??? After so many websites you couldn’t figured out to get a reliable hosting that can handle all PHP version?? LoL.

Anyway Beside Joke the PHP version start to effective other plugins update as well.

I am sure @George Murdasov and the alidropship do whatever they can to provide us with an Update of the php version of the plugin.

I hope to be ready next week too.

tgatellier

As the opinion of our hoster (kinsta) , we believe that still providing php 7.4 for high performance Ecommerce websites in october 2022 is a shame. All others plugins are ready for 8.1 and still waiting for alidropship.

chris37

As the opinion of our hoster (kinsta) , we believe that still providing php 7.4 for high performance Ecommerce websites in october 2022 is a shame. All others plugins are ready for 8.1 and still waiting for alidropship.

I will not debate on PhP thread. It doesn’t make sense to even explain the difference here. You over worry !!!!!!!!! But again respect your opinion .

timothy

HI, I'm sorry for the delay, but we still can't pass QA. a lot of in-build integrations need to fix. Hope that week we will be ready

Hello @George Murdasov

Can you check with your developers when they will be releasing the php 8 version of the plugin? We need to update our sites asap. Please could you ask them for a estimated date or roughly how long more we have to wait for the php 8 version to be released?

I know that you said you hope it will be released this week but we really need it urgently now.

Georgy

Hello,

Thanks
Hello @George Murdasov

Can you check with your developers when they will be releasing the php 8 version of the plugin? We need to update our sites asap. Please could you ask them for a estimated date or roughly how long more we have to wait for the php 8 version to be released?

I know that you said you hope it will be released this week but we really need it urgently now.
Hi all! the answer is above, we are trying to deliver it this week. AliDropship has tons of different integrations with different services. Each integration should be tested.
Hope that week we will be ready

timothy

Hi all! the answer is above, we are trying to deliver it this week. AliDropship has tons of different integrations with different services. Each integration should be tested.
@George Murdasov

Hi George, do you have an update on the release? I understand that you said the release is happening this week, and today is already 13 October.

We already have to start disabling the plugin on our sites as our hosting does not support php 7.4 anymore. Please can you check with the developers when are they releasing the php 8 version? We need it very urgently.

Thanks

Georgy

@George Murdasov

Hi George, do you have an update on the release? I understand that you said the release is happening this week, and today is already 13 October.

We already have to start disabling the plugin on our sites as our hosting does not support php 7.4 anymore. Please can you check with the developers when are they releasing the php 8 version? We need it very urgently.

Thanks
Hi, we are in touch with developers. Build with PHP8 didn't pass QA, so we are continually working on it. Will drop an update once we will have result

timothy

Hello @Georgy

I tried to download the Alidropship Woo plugin for php 8.1 using the link https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

However, every time I enter the license key and select php 8.1, the download does not seem to work. I can only download the php 7.2+ version of the plugin.

Can you please check if the Alidropship Woo plugin for php 8.1 is available?

Thanks

Georgy

Hello @Georgy

I tried to download the Alidropship Woo plugin for php 8.1 using the link https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

However, every time I enter the license key and select php 8.1, the download does not seem to work. I can only download the php 7.2+ version of the plugin.

Can you please check if the Alidropship Woo plugin for php 8.1 is available?

Thanks
Thanks woo version not available ?
Hi! Woo have some issues, we will hide it for now, while investigating

Georgy

Hi @Georgy, Does the Php 8.1 it will be available with all of the other plugins as well? and it also working properly now?
Hi Chris! Not all of the add-ons are compatible with php8, but our team is working on this topic. The plugins are working properly

chris37

Hi Chris! Not all of the add-ons are compatible with php8, but our team is working on this topic. The plugins are working properly
I understand @Georgy but if are not all the add-ons compatible I can not just upgrade my PHP version like that. I must wait for all of them to be compatible. I don't have only the alidropship plugin on my websites I have also many add-ons.

Can you share a list of what plugins are compatible for the moment for i can move forward on that?

Thanks in advances
Chris