PHP 7.3 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_B

I tried to switch to PHP 7.3.11 on 2 of my websites with Alidropship and both was unavailable. Looking webserver logs I found this:

2019-11-08 09:16:42 Error x.x.x.x 118 AH01067: Failed to read FastCGI header Apache error
2019-11-08 09:16:42 Error x.x.x.x (104)Connection reset by peer: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : Apache error

Reverting back to PHP 7.2.24 is everything fine. I'm on Plesk and use PHP with FPM served by Apache and tried FPM served by Nginx or FastCGI served by Apache with no luck. The same error appear in logs. Such error is mostly by faulty PHP code/Plugin.

My question is: do you plan to make all of your plugin PHP 7.3 compatible?

Thanks.

Direct Webstore

Forget it. 7.3 is just too new. Do a search of the forum and you will find multiple posts concerning problems. Switch back to 7.2. The difference between 7.2 and 7.3 is barely noticeable.

Many other plugins also have problems with 7.3. Come back to it in a year and give it another go then ... like most people are doing.

I'm sure, eventually, they will. You just need to have patience and wait for it. In the meantime ... 7.2 is perfectly fine.

;)

Mike_B

Forget it. 7.3 is just too new. Do a search of the forum and you will find multiple posts concerning problems. Switch back to 7.2. The difference between 7.2 and 7.3 is barely noticeable.

Many other plugins also have problems with 7.3. Come back to it in a year and give it another go then ... like most people are doing.

I'm sure, eventually, they will. You just need to have patience and wait for it. In the meantime ... 7.2 is perfectly fine.

;)

Please don't write such a stupid thing here. 7.3 is not new and all serious plugins work with 7.3 for a long time. I am very familiar with it because I have my own hosting company and I work daily with hosting management and WordPress. I see you're getting big on this forum, but understand that not all people here are inexperienced. ;)

Direct Webstore

Please don't write such a stupid thing here. 7.3 is not new and all serious plugins work with 7.3 for a long time. I
I beg your pardon? What a rude asshole. It IS relatively new and many plugins DO have problems with it. FACT
The difference between 7.2 and 7.3 IS so small it can be hardly noticed. FACT
I am very familiar with it because I have my own hosting company
Good for you. (What a wanker ... lol) Obviously one of those very badly run "hosting companies".

But up to you mate. Be a stubborn fool and insist on using it despite the huge amount of people having problems with it if you wish to. Totally up to you.

AGAIN ... PHP 7.2 is totally fine to use.

Stupid question. ALL plugins eventually upgrade to the latest PHP version ... eventually. You just need to have "patience" ... and a little common sense and intelligence would also help.

Mike_B

I beg your pardon? What a rude asshole. It IS relatively new and many plugins DO have problems with it. FACT
The difference between 7.2 and 7.3 IS so small it can be hardly noticed. FACT

Good for you. (What a wanker ... lol) Obviously one of those very badly run "hosting companies".

But up to you mate. Be a stubborn fool and insist on using it despite the huge amount of people having problems with it if you wish to. Totally up to you.

AGAIN ... PHP 7.2 is totally fine to use.

Stupid question. ALL plugins eventually upgrade to the latest PHP version ... eventually. You just need to have "patience" ... and a little common sense and intelligence would also help.

Oh, someone's feeling offended here. You just confirmed what shit you're writing here. This is not a pre-school here. Here discuss adults and not offended children. You're pathetic and you don't see it. I feel sorry for you.

And you're a wanker yourself.

Direct Webstore

Oh, someone's feeling offended here.
LOL. Right. It's you. As for me ... I'm amused. Especially after you posted on the "Retarded Idiots Thread" LOL
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-slightly-retarded-post-here.4255/#post-26190

Here discuss adults and not offended children.
That's right. Grow up mate. Try Googling for confirmation of what I said. If you're capable of that.

You're pathetic and you don't see it. I feel sorry for you.

LOL

Hillarious.

Look yourself in the mirror
My God! What a handsome dude!

:)

Time to click "Unwatch" on this thread ... it's a waste of space.

home_003.jpg

But I'm betting this idiot will post another childish reply to me anyway, even though I won't be notified of it. It's just what idiots do.

The poor things can't help themselves.

Have fun with PHP 7.3 :)

Last edited:

Mike_B

LOL. Right. It's you. As for me ... I'm amused. Especially after you posted on the "Retarded Idiots Thread" LOL
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-slightly-retarded-post-here.4255/#post-26190

That's right. Grow up mate. Try Googling for confirmation of what I said. If you're capable of that.

LOL

Hillarious.

My God! What a handsome dude!

:)

Time to click "Unwatch" on this thread ... it's a waste of space. But I'm betting this idiot will post another childish reply to me anyway, even though I won't be notified of it. It's just what idiots do. The poor things can't help themselves.

You're a poor motherfucker who has nothing to do but spend time here teaching others your bullshit. Go outside and enjoy life.

Mar

Alidropship plugins are compatible with PHP7.3. I have tried it a number of times and the site is loading fine, although I switched back to PHP7.2 due to some issues. The issue has nothing to do with the plugins. The errors at your end is not because of incompatibility of the plugin, there is something else. The performance of your site between the two PHP versions are hardly noticeable. PHP7.3 is not something to be desired at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.