PHP 7.1+ not working ?

cleve

Hello,

I have set the PHP version to PHP 7.1 but I receive error in wordpress background: "Error! PHP Version is not suitable. You need version 7.1+ "
I have alidropship plugin for PHP 7.1+and I still get this error message, anyone can help ?

php.jpg

Mar

I have set the PHP version to PHP 7.1 but I receive error in wordpress background: "Error! PHP Version is not suitable. You need version 7.1+ "
I have alidropship plugin for PHP 7.1+and I still get this error message, anyone can help ?
To make sure you get help, get in touch with your host provider support.

Direct Webstore

"PHP Version is not suitable. You need version 7.1+ "

It's saying the PHP version of your site should be 7.1+ ... not the plugin. You already have the 7.1+ plugin. You need your site set to 7.1+ as well.

If you are comfortable with it ... go to cPanel>Select PHP Version (or PHP depending on the cPanel) and change it to 7.1+

If it does not have 7.1+ ... change it to 7.1 and download the 7.1 plugin

Site PHP and plugin PHP must always be the same.

cleve

Do you know why, when updating product list, it stuck endlessly in the first product ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190410-071102_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190410-071102_Chrome.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

Do you know why, when updating product list, it stuck endlessly in the first product ??
That used to an old problem with the Original plugin. It's supposed to be fixed. Did you refresh the paqe and try it again? Does it do it all the time? If it does, you better write to support. It may be bug in the latest update.