phonecase site for sale. Please read

mark gulyas

Hi there fellow drop shippers.
I would like to sell my fairly polished phone case store. Please read to see whats included and the reason for sale.

https://phonewrappers.com

Asking price: $300 - Ive spent money and time on this project, so I will not sell it for mush less than that. Please kindly understand when making offers

First of all, I am building this store for about 2 months now, meanwhile doing my 9 hour day job, and looking after my 2.5-year-old boy. I am progressing slowly but steadily having only 1-2 hours I can spend on this store.

Store details

It's a store selling iPhone and Samsung cases. I had plans on uploading other accessories like chargers, screen protectors etc.
The store launched about 1 month ago officially until today I have made 7 sales totaling $95.53, first sale was on the 1st of november, latest on the 17th. These sales are from some Facebook ads and 2 from a $10 Instagram shoutout I was experiencing with it.

Why am I selling?

About 2 months ago I signed up for a google developer scholarship via udacity which provides a front-end developer nanodegree. On the 6th of november I received an email that I have earned a seat for this program. Last 2 weeks I have been doing this course and was trying to add products to the store, do ads make social media posts but as sad as it is I simply no longer have time for both. The couple hours I can spare daily is being spent on watching video courses and learning.
Today I have made a hard decision to sell this store hoping to progress with my nanodegree and maybe come back and try again later.

What's included?

• AliDropship licence
  • .com and .co.uk domain
  • ssl certificate
  • Social media accounts (details below) - facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, pinterest
  • 89 uploaded products
  • 1 month support - I can answer any questions and can give some advice
  • Unique product pages with descriptions, edited featured pictures (on most the background is cut making it look professional and consistent)
  • 550 mailchimp subscribers from gleam.io competion + newsletter popup
  • AliExpress suppliers with good response time, 5 or less days despatch and good products

Social media account stats:

Facebook: 300 likes
Instagram: 1500 followers
Pinterest: 200 followers
Twitter: 850 followers
Youtube: done no youtube uploads

What does the future owner need to do?

• Upload more products
  • Prepare posts for social media, and post daily 2-3 times
  • Prepare and test facebook ads

If you are interested in this listing, please send a PM or ask for details here and I send a PM

Thanks

*edit: added number of products

Last edited:

chris37

My friend, what is the difference from many thousands others that are available online!? It's not late 90s or beginning of 2000s. World changed and new companies took the market and not few make products with high quality when it comes to cases, accessories.
Are you kidding me??? :)

Is a post of 2017, is not the first time you do that!!!