Personal theme with Elementor pro

Tom34

Hi,

i have build à personal theme of woocommerce for my website with Elementor Pro
to use the Alidropship addon on WP, I have to use only themes recommended by Alidropship or i can use my personal theme?
Alidropship is for import products so I don’t understand why the Theme have to be compatible. Alidropship only work on database?

i tried the Da Vinci theme but I can,t modify the pages model’s

i just want to clarify that before purchasing the addon :)

thanks for your help

chris37

Hi,

i have build à personal theme of woocommerce for my website with Elementor Pro
to use the Alidropship addon on WP, I have to use only themes recommended by Alidropship or i can use my personal theme?
Alidropship is for import products so I don’t understand why the Theme have to be compatible. Alidropship only work on database?

i tried the Da Vinci theme but I can,t modify the pages model’s

i just want to clarify that before purchasing the addon :)

thanks for your help

Alidropshipis is compatible with elementor and anything else is compatible with woocomerce...
If you are not sure what you doing I suggested to use one of the recommendations theme from alidropship..

Even the da Vinci woo if you want to modify it, create a child theme and do whatever change you want if you have the technical knowledge, or speak with professional to do it for you.

Last edited:

Chris.Mc

Alidropshipis is compatible with elementor and anything else is compatible with woocomerce...
If you are not sure what you doing I suggested to use one of the recommendations theme from alidropship..

Even the da Vinci woo if you want to modify it, create a child theme and do whatever change you want if you have the technical knowledge, or speak with professional to do it for you.

So do I need to get an Alidropship Woo Theme first and add the elementor plugin to be able to modify to my theme?

or

Can I use any woocommerce + elementor with Alidropship?

chris37

So do I need to get an Alidropship Woo Theme first and add the elementor plugin to be able to modify to my theme?

or

I already anwser you that in my above post. But if you already ask me again propaply you need a professional to do it for you..
Speak with alidropship team, have many designer for they do it for you or find someone by your self.

Chris.Mc

I already anwser you that in my above post. But if you already ask me again propaply you need a professional to do it for you..
Speak with alidropship team, have many designer for they do it for you or find someone by your self.

Well...obviously you don't get it. Maybe you should use Google translator

the_lyall

or

@Chrisschris37 Pretty much said this, but just for clariity you can use AliDropship with ANY theme as long as you have WooCommerce installed. I don't use AliDropship themes on any of my sites (I didn't even know they existed when I first got the plugin).

You can also even use it with non-WooCommerce based WordPress themes as I have done once, but then you'll need to make the necessary WooCommerce pages (cart, checkout etc.) yourself which is a bit of a faff that I wouldn't recommend. Again, you can use it with ANY theme, with or without Elementor, WPBakery or whatever other page builder you like.

Chris.Mc

@Chrisschris37 Pretty much said this, but just for clariity you can use AliDropship with ANY theme as long as you have WooCommerce installed. I don't use AliDropship themes on any of my sites (I didn't even know they existed when I first got the plugin).

Thanks mate. THIS is a proper answer to my questions.