Perpetual "cleaning shopping cart"

ebz

1) Fulfilling Order Automatically goes into a never-ending "cleaning shopping cart". Ive read someone having the same problem attributing it to a VPN issue, but I'm not using VPN. How to solve this?

2) Can the plugin be switched off on unused pages with Swift Performance to save RAM/CPU?

Direct Webstore

1) Fulfilling Order Automatically goes into a never-ending "cleaning shopping cart". Ive read someone having the same problem attributing it to a VPN issue, but I'm not using VPN. How to solve this?
Does this happen all the time? With every order?
Have you tried using a different internet connection? (At the library, tethered to your phone etc)

2) Can the plugin be switched off on unused pages with Swift Performance to save RAM/CPU?
Unused pages? You mean pages not being viewed by anyone in their browser at the time. Constantly switching on and off every time someone visits or leaves a page in their browser? That would be a neat trick, but it sounds like it would make CPU usage even higher.

uooos

Hey folks, I’m looking for a spray that destroys any type of bed bugs, even those that are resistant to insecticides, the larvae, and adults. What can you say about the effectiveness of the product https://cleanhomeguide.com/ecoraider-bed-bug-spray-review/? Many agree that sprays, including this one, are most effective as part of an integrated approach along with the use of a mattress cover and traps. What do you think?

Mar

Hey folks, I’m looking for a spray that destroys any type of bed bugs, even those that are resistant to insecticides, the larvae, and adults. What can you say about the effectiveness of the product https://cleanhomeguide.com/ecoraider-bed-bug-spray-review/? Many agree that sprays, including this one, are most effective as part of an integrated approach along with the use of a mattress cover and traps. What do you think?
This is alidropship forum. You limit your subject to the forum.