Permalink configuration issuse cause Products can not be save in Product Page..(Fatal Problem)!

4RCC

https://s.nimbusweb.me/share/3556042/7mpm31cvmv6diczbh0yx

my Products creating processing ...after uploading Products from Aliexpress using Alipdrop Chrome Extension has been put at a halt for almost 3days...as Products can't be SAVE in PRODUCT PAGE... search for help from HOSTER & THEME builder they both claim it is due to the Irregularity Of the pre-set Premalink
we got when importing Product thru that way mentioned here.....so could anyone offer hands and give me the insight ...how could I going to resolved such a devastating problem ....so my project can resume ASAP ! Thanks a lot in advance

Direct Webstore

Click "Edit" on the link, delete it, then save. A new link will be generated. This is based purely on your screenshot (below).
I have no idea what your text above is about.

1574505006342.png

4RCC

Thanks!

Initially, think there might have some rules monitoring how the site owner to edit the permalink for Products that uploaded to avoid hi-cup to follow later...so thank you for demonstrating.

Re my text/problem (just to share here how it finally been resolved)....after the hard push and co-ordinating works between Theme provider & Hoster...finally, Theme provider finds out there should be 2 reasons why Products sucked Product page and Failed to be Save after editing them.

1. the premalink issuse (as screen shot) shown.
2. database issues e.g. "URLs updating" or ".htaccess file permissions" ..etc - one needs to persist each party to do their works and evaluate the issues for you because they often simply asked you to hire a developer to investigate the case.

Direct Webstore

I really don't see (or understand) what your problem is. The only thing that makes any sense is the screenshot. The mangled English explanation gives me a headache. Sorry.