Pepipost Problem

wayne

Hi,i am new here and new to dropshipping.I am almost done on my site and using pepipost as my mailing service.I did copy TXT records provided in the Settings section and place them in my DNS settings by following the instruction here https://alidropship.com/codex/pepipost/. I talk pepipost support via their live chat and they said it was not properly attach and not in my main domain.Don't understand it-why support said they couldn't validate since it was not on my main domain name.Anyone can assists me on this please.Many thanks

wayne

Then place the txt records in your main domain.
I was expecting this kind of response :). Here's the steps that I did:
1. Go to hosting CPanel
2. Click Zone Editor
3. Click Manage-beside my main domain name-mydomainname.com
4. Click Add Record
5. Choose TXT type and added SPF and DKIM from Pepipost
6. Click Add record

That's it.Let me know if I miss something or did I not put it in my main domain.Thanks

Direct Webstore

I was expecting this kind of response
It's the only logical response based on what you said. You basically said you put the records in the wrong domain. Now I realise it's just a case of mangled English.
Choose TXT type and added SPF and DKIM
Did you put those in the same place? They need to be two separate records.

The rest of it sounds OK but if it still doesn't work, I'd politely ask my host to do it for me if I was you.

wayne

It's the only logical response based on what you said. You basically said you put the records in the wrong domain. Now I realise it's just a case of mangled English.

Was thinking that would be a response by someone who is more senior here;), I never mentioned that I put it on wrong domain-maybe just your assumptions. A little misunderstanding there :).

Did you put those in the same place? They need to be two separate records.

Separate

The rest of it sounds OK but if it still doesn't work, I'd politely ask my host to do it for me if I was you.

Thanks!But I don't want to hassle anyone and just want to do it myself so I will learn.Anyway,just change to Sendgrid.Thanks again Direct Webstore.

Direct Webstore

*sigh* ... cut the childish petulance. Misunderstandings when people can't express themselves with correctly consructed sentences is a given. Being a smart arse is also unhelpful. Placing those records is quite simple. The fact that you can't express yourself clearly, can't perform a simple task, can't ask your host to do it for you basically makes you a write off. Good luck.

wayne

*sigh* ... cut the childish petulance. Misunderstandings when people can't express themselves with correctly consructed sentences is a given. Being a smart arse is also unhelpful. Placing those records is quite simple. The fact that you can't express yourself clearly, can't perform a simple task, can't ask your host to do it for you basically makes you a write off. Good luck.
o_O