Paypal paymethod

Direct Webstore

@Direct Webstore to which task do you spend the most time with your 7 shops? If it's not indiscret

At the moment I'm completely rebuilding all 7 from the Original to the Woo version. I will be launching them all at the same time in a few more weeks. But before, apart from the initial product importing and editing, which takes forever, my time was pretty much divided equally between placing orders and answering emails a couple of hours a day and the most time was spent editing videos and graphics for Youtube and Advertising. But I love doing that sort of stuff, so I'm happy.

Fatihfatih

if you make a plugin it is the intention that you sell it! by offering only credit card as payment method you exclude some people. This is ridiculous!

20181001_095451.png

Direct Webstore

only credit card as payment method you exclude some people.

You can use ATM/Debit cards as well. Are you in the Nederlands? Surely they have ATM/Debit cards there? The place can't be that behind the times!

:)

After a quick Google search ... there is the iDeal online debit card that's popular in Holland. What's the problem? Many businesses don't use Paypal.

Last edited:

Fatihfatih

You can use ATM/Debit cards as well. Are you in the Nederlands? Surely they have ATM/Debit cards there? The place can't be that behind the times!

After a quick Google search ... there is the iDeal online debit card that's popular in Holland. What's the problem? Many businesses don't use Paypal.
I dont have a cvc code on my atm card

Fatihfatih

Why its easier to do bank transfer or pay with paypal then get a new card. Alidropship must come with a solution not me.

Btw: i need this plugin for my second shop. For my first shop i got it al ready before with paypal two months ago

NexusFred

It's a very disturbing reply. o_O

I know I'm a little paranoid:), but this reply from Alidropship gives the impression that they do not care if they sell or not their plugin.

Direct Webstore

Alidropship must come with a solution not me.
Alidropship obviously has some problem with using Paypal. If they didn't they would surely be using it.
If you are going to be so inflexible and not bother to find an alternative solution, especially one as easy as getting a debit card from a bank ... then you better say "Bye Bye". Simple as that. And if your imagination and resourcefulness is so limited, you'd probably fail in e-commerce anyway. Maybe it's for the best.

Good luck.

Direct Webstore

It's a very disturbing reply. o_O

I know I'm a little paranoid

They are in Russia. (Those bad guys who are going to take over the World .. lol ) They use an LLC company in the U.S. Paypal probably found that out and with their stupid cold war mentality they got paranoid.

Relax. After dealing with them for over 2 years, buying multiple plugins/licenses ... I trust them. :)

... and they don't want to take over the world anymore ... except, I think ... Putin does. LOL :)

Direct Webstore

LOL. do you base messages on a forum on the failure of my ecommerce?
Just a guess from experience and observation of lots of failed dreamers over the years and more importantly your total lack of improvisation and ability to think outside the box.

nice customer service...
I'm just a customer/member here. I don't work for Alidropship ... but I'm beginning to think I should because lots of blunt pencils think that I do. LOL ... But they'd probably fire me due to my total lack of Political Correctness. I state the facts way too truthfully. And the truth annoys a few people here. :)

Last edited:

Fatihfatih

Just a guess from experience and observation of lots of failed dreamers over the years and more importantly your total lack of improvisation and ability to think outside the box.

I'm just a customer/member here. I don't work for Alidropship ... but I'm beginning to think I should because lots of blunt pencils think that I do. LOL ... But they'd probably fire me due to my total lack of Political Correctness. I state the facts way too truthfully. :)
maybe because you speak too much on behalf of alidropship.

Direct Webstore

maybe because you speak too much on behalf of alidropship.

I do? I like the plugin and think it's fantastic. I'm a happy customer that's dealt with them for over two years that's all. Loyalty, try it sometime ... your Karma points will go up. Certainly beats moaning and complaining about petty things that can be easily fixed by visiting a bank online ... lol :)

Bottom line ... for some reason they can't use Paypal. Period. End of story. Instead of bitching about it take action and DO something about it. Get a debit card for God's sake. It isn't rocket science. If you can't take responsibility for things you want ... you'll get nowhere in life. Really! Just stop the complaining and do something.

I'm outta here.

Fatihfatih

I do? I like the plugin and think it's fantastic. I'm a happy customer that's dealt with them for over two years that's all. Loyalty, try it sometime ... your Karma points will go up. Certainly beats moaning and complaining about petty things that can be easily fixed by visiting a bank online ... lol :)

Bottom line ... for some reason they can't use Paypal. Instead of bitching about it take action and DO something about it. Get a debit card for God's sake. It isn't rocket science. If you can't take responsibility for things you want ... you'll get nowhere in life. Really! Just stop the complaining and do something.

I'm outta here.
You dont know me so you cant say where i get in life.
Dont tell me what to do. Bye

NexusFred

Relax. After dealing with them for over 2 years, buying multiple plugins/licenses ... I trust them

Ho I trust them, that not the issue for me, it's more the future of Alidropship that is worries me.

Can they continue the business without Paypal? I know by experience how Paypal can be important for an online store. I know as well how Paypal can be dumb sometime :). That why now I will not use only Paypal but also Stripe on my online store.

What I cannot understand is why did they not put Alidropship on Codecanyon?
Codecanyon take huge fees but Alidropship can increase the price of the plugin to compensate. When you have a good product the people who need it will buy it. :cool:

I had some difficulties to find Alidropship, to find some Youtube video to have an idea on about it. Luckily this forum is open to everybody and provide a way to check the quality of the support. :)

Direct Webstore

Can they continue the business without Paypal?
Plenty of businesses don't use Paypal. If people want the plugin, they will get a debit card. It's not difficult. With most banks in modern countries you can apply for one online in minutes. Easy! For most people that is.

I ordered a plastic body part from a scooter wrecker in Spain a few weeks ago and got it sent to Australia, and they didn't have Paypal ... but I really wanted that part ... so I used my Debit card. Simple. I think you worry too much ... lol :)

But having said that ... one of the reasons I switched to Woo was because of that possibility. If Alidropship went out of business or Donald Trump nuked Siberia and the plugin got outdated and didn't work anymore ... I could still use Woo manually (Copy paste products, copy/paste customer details when ordering etc) ... or use another Woo compatible plugin. (There is another free one, but not as good)

But I think they will be around for a long time.

Last edited: