Paypal paymethod

Fatihfatih

I want to buy the alidrop woo plugin but i dont have a creditcard. Before there was a payment method of paypal but now i cant find this method. Is it there jet and i cant find it? Or is there only one payment method to purchase the plugin with a creditcard?

Direct Webstore

I also notice that Paypal is missing

Then you can also contact support and ask them for a non credit card method of paying them. I'm sure they will think of a way to sell you a plugin and get your money ... lol :)

Possibly via bank transfer etc...

But I don't understand why you people can't get a simple ATM/debit card to use. It's a mystery ... ???

Mar

Then you can also contact support and ask them for a non credit card method of paying them. I'm sure they will think of a way to sell you a plugin and get your money ... lol :)

Possibly via bank transfer etc...

But I don't understand why you people can't get a simple ATM/debit card to use. It's a mystery ... ???
In my country, prepaid cards are readily available for everybody. You only need a valid ID, no more financial proofs or anything like that. You just add funds into it and you can use it very much like credit cards.

NexusFred

It's a mystery ... ??

Just for security reason. When you make a purchase with a credit card you never know if the shop server is well secure.

When you are a small business you do not have the same means to secure your server than Amazon or Ebay and even them has been hacked by the past.

Paypal send an email to inform about the transaction and you can denied it. Most of the time your Bank do not. :(

With Paypal you can configure your account to not agreed transaction if you have no money on it. You can enable an SMS security if someone try to modify any personal informations. With a bank most of the time it's not the case, if you do not have the money on your account they will accept the transaction to be able to charge you some fees.

If your credit card number has ben hacked, it's going to be very difficult to reclaim your money at your bank in Europe and specially in France, they will always try to denied it. At the end you may be refund but months after. With Paypal it's going to be hard too but much less.

For non electronic items you can ask for a refund if you do not receive it, with a bank you can't.

Anyway my favorite way of payment it's not Paypal but Paysafecard, for me that the best way to pay for non physical item.

And sadly in my countries it's difficult to have prepaid cards (Spain, France)

Best Regards
Nexus

Direct Webstore

Just for security reason. When you make a purchase with a credit card you never know if the shop server is well secure.

In 15 years of buying stuff online in combination with common sense, reading the small print and avoiding obviously scammy sites ... I've never had a problem. Although I understand many gullible people do.

Bottom line ... I think you can trust Alidropship not to rip you off ... just a gut feeling ... but pretty sure. :)

NexusFred

combination with common sense,

What is the common sense when a store have no more Paypal ? Why ? o_O

Because of the 4.5% fees or their account has been closed by Paypal? ;)

First case I can understand it, but the second ... :confused:
It's never a good health sign when a store have no more Paypal. Whatever the issue is about, fees, technical, financial or a conflict with Paypal.

Bottom line ... I think you can trust Alidropship not to rip you off ... just a gut feeling ... but pretty sure. :)

I'm pretty sure too :) I will use my Credit Card without any fear, but I would have preferred use Paypal or better Paysafecard.

Best Regards
Nexus

Direct Webstore

What is the common sense when a store have no more Paypal ? Why ?
I'm guessing they have a problem with their Paypal account. It's happens to many at times. Even honest people.

It's never a good health sign when a store have no more Paypal.
You better go for Shopify and pay those monthly fees then :)

I'm pretty sure too :) I will use my Credit Card without any fear
Good man!

I would have preferred use Paypal
Me too. When I have the option. :)

Direct Webstore

By the way @Direct Webstore, did you have some discount coupon ? :D
No ... but I've scored 2 free licences by beta testing the Original and the Woo plugins before ... and a few free licences for Recent Sales popup plugin by beta testing that too. And some discounts on buying multiple Social Rabbit licences. I have 7 stores now. Aiming for 10.

Direct Webstore

7 stores !!:eek: That must take a lot of time.
It's a full time job now ... my strategy is rather then trying to make one store make heaps of money ... have several stores making a modest amount of money ... spread the load. Also ... if one store is not doing well I can kill it and create a new one while the others are still making money. It's like a starfish losing a leg ... grow a new one back. lol :) I've already killed two stores in the past 2 years that did not do well. So my goal is to eventually have 10 stores all doing well ... after a couple more years of trial and error.