Paypal payment failed

TAM

hi, may i know why my alidropship cannot accept payment? It show a msg " We are sorry, We were unable to succeffuly process this transaction" I have check on all my payment settings and it is correct and nothing is wrong. please help. Urgent

Thanks

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
hi, may i know why my alidropship cannot accept payment? It show a msg " We are sorry, We were unable to succeffuly process this transaction" I have check on all my payment settings and it is correct and nothing is wrong. please help. Urgent

Thanks
Need more data.

Kaz

I had this same issue yesterday but then today it seems to have resolved itself. The error message I have is:
[error] => CODE: 10413. Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

maxyy89

I had this same issue yesterday but then today it seems to have resolved itself. The error message I have is:
[error] => CODE: 10413. Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
Same error here too but next order went trough with no problem.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Same error here too but next order went trough with no problem.
We solved this issue. The problem was with a long string that has been as a title. Title was formed with the site name that was too long (more then 255 characters).

maxyy89

A quick update, today I have 12 failed payments because of that Paypal error. Thank God that I have chat in my store so I have to ask one of my customers to try to check out in USD instead in her own currency and it works! I have immediately go to my PP and enabled that I can receive money in other currencies. Hope that helps!

Kaz

A quick update, today I have 12 failed payments because of that Paypal error. Thank God that I have chat in my store so I have to ask one of my customers to try to check out in USD instead in her own currency and it works! I have immediately go to my PP and enabled that I can receive money in other currencies. Hope that helps!

What a nightmare! From research it seems like this could be caused by currency discrepancies when the cart info is sent to PayPal, or rounding issues even when the total is converted to a different currency. I don't think this has anything to do with the long titles, based on the error message that comes back from PayPal.

maxyy89

What a nightmare! From research it seems like this could be caused by currency discrepancies when the cart info is sent to PayPal, or rounding issues even when the total is converted to a different currency. I don't think this has anything to do with the long titles, based on the error message that comes back from PayPal.
Yes, I think is related to different currencies. I have been lucky because my customer really want to buy something at my store and he has over 6 failed payments. Live chat is awesome!

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I think is related to different currencies. I have been lucky because my customer really want to buy something at my store and he has over 6 failed payments. Live chat is awesome!
This is not due to different currencies. Try to reduce the length of Name of site.

Infineon

Had the same issue during the weekend with one order.
Array
(
)

The title of my websites is 12 characters long
The title of my product that had issues is: 67 characters.
I also have a tagline on my website: 52 characters
Also this customer used a coupon code.

Tried buying this product myself, with a discount code. It went through. Everything seems ok.

I highly doubt that the problem is because of character count

Last edited:
I think I found the problem.

I set a product to $2.99
The customer put it in Euro
I have rounding up setting turned on.
The customer sees the product for EURO 2.99 because of the rounding function
The customer has now in the cart a product worth $3.29 (which is euro 2.99).

Temporary solution: turn off other currencies. Hopefully.

I like the plugin but I am a bit tired of this.

maxyy89

Tried to find it in settings but was unable to :( Where can I find this setting? :)
Go to your profile settings in upper right corner, then click on my selling tools, then on block payments and here is first option that you allow customer to buy in their own currency. Hope that helps.