Paypal create Account

Jorge

On the page to pay, the message "
You can pay with your credit card without creating a PayPal account
" is displayed, but when the customer is going to paypal to make the payment, if the customer wishes to pay by credit card, he must create a paypal account. Should I set something up in my paypal account? What should I do so that from paypal a customer can pay by credit card, without having to create a paypal account? Thank you.

Nidal

Hi,

I have the same exact problem. Can't get customers to checkout without creating a PayPal account. I googled and it turns out that some option in PayPal settings will fix this. But unfortunately this setting doesn't appear in my PayPal settings.

I wish if there's another solution.

Ndayishimiye

Hello?
I would like to know if there anyone looking to make partnership with others so that I could partner with him/her regarding setting up a PayPal account.

Thank you!

The Dropper

I Linked a Business account with my store & still have the same problem.
@Yaros do you think this may happen due to some misconfiguration from the part of The plugin?

The Dropper

problem resolved :

Go to your Account Profile.
Select: My Selling Tools
Under: Selling Online
Locate: Website Preferences
Click on: Update
Locate: PayPal Account Optional
Click: On
Click: Save

For some countries , this option is available only for premier & business accounts .
If you have a premier or a business accounts & you still can't find that option , then it's not available for your country .