!!! PayPal Charges Wrong Amount When Discount Applied !!!

Chris.Mc

Hey guys,

all of the sudden Paypal starts to charge less than the actual price is. It actually deducts the discount again as you can see on the screenshot.

BEFORE DISCOUNT

1.JPG

AFTER DISCOUNT
2.JPG

PAYPAL / Another $4 has been deducted
3.JPG

The discount code is a 15% one, if that helps.

This need to be fixed pretty quick

Thanks

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hey guys,

all of the sudden Paypal starts to charge less than the actual price is. It actually deducts the discount again as you can see on the screenshot.

BEFORE DISCOUNT

View attachment 4726

AFTER DISCOUNT
View attachment 4727

View attachment 4728

Thanks

Please, PM me your domain name to check the issue.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys,

BEFORE DISCOUNT

View attachment 4726

AFTER DISCOUNT
View attachment 4727

View attachment 4728

Thanks
1531122472059.png
Your site is unavailable now, I've seen theme is not updated - please update the theme and check this issue once again. I couldn't reproduce it on my end.

Chris.Mc

Your site is unavailable now, I've seen theme is not updated - please update the theme and check this issue once again. I couldn't reproduce it on my end.

Weird, I had people on the page, I worked on the page. Don´t know why it says unavailable. It won´t update the Theme. Comes back with a timeout error. Or can I download install the Theme? Or do I need to uninstall the Theme first?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Weird, I had people on the page, I worked on the page. Don´t know why it says unavailable. It won´t update the Theme. Comes back with a timeout error. Or can I download install the Theme? Or do I need to uninstall the Theme first?
you need to uninstall old theme , delete it and install an updated version.

Chris.Mc

I´ve just checked it again and PayPal still charges the wrong amount. But Alidropship shows me the right amount.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Alidropship orders:
3.JPG

Last edited: