Payment method

newpagcor

Why is it that when a customer purchased from my shop, aliexpress asked for my credit card when the shipping address has change.

Christina

Administrator
Why is it that when a customer purchased from my shop, aliexpress asked for my credit card when the shipping address has change.

Hello, newpagcor!

Could you please explain the issue in more detail?
When a customer purchases from your shop, the payment is processed by a payment gateway.
Do you probably mean order placing?

newpagcor

A friend of mine purchased from my store but when I was about to place the order automatically the aliexpress ask for my credit card info because of the change of address. Can you explain why this happened

Christina

Administrator
A friend of mine purchased from my store but when I was about to place the order automatically the aliexpress ask for my credit card info because of the change of address. Can you explain why this happened

That's okey. You can contact AliExpress Customer Service if you thinks that's not normal.

Christina

Administrator
Have you experience the same. Will they deduct credit from my credit card.

Dear client,
Your customer purchases an item from your store and pays you.
You, on your turn, place his order from your store on AliExpress and pay for it yourself.

newpagcor

Usually I buy it my self for my customer but one of my friend purchase an item using paypal and when I was placing his order automatically aliexpress ask for my credit card because of "change in address". is that normal that i have to pay an additional fee for their shipping.

Christina

Administrator
aliexpress ask for my credit card because of "change in address"

Your customers have different addresses and even countries, consequently, when you place any order on AliExpress an address changes.
The shipping time and cost on AliExpress may be different depending on your customer location. Therefore you can set the shipping method and prices for products in your store in keeping with that.

newpagcor

The prices on my shop keeps on resetting and having a hard time editing all the prices. how can I disable the auto price update