Payment method

cha

Hi
I just used it for my store. How do I add a Bank Transfer payment method?

Thanks

michaelwatsonw

I've built my own wordpress website and am using the alidropship woo plugin, however I have not begun yet (my website is still in development) because of the business side of things.

Payment gateways.
If you don't have capital, a credit card or if you have a credit card that has a very small limit, how do you get around making your first order?

For instance, the items I want to sell are more expensive than the credit limit allocated to me by my CC.

Is using the BACS payment method superior for individuals with no startup capital to using paypal? Stripe is not available in my country and I'd like to use open source software.

Regarding paypal, I am not sure how long it takes for the funds to be accessible, but I imagine that once they are, only then can I deposit the money into my own account, which will take another few days, and only then can I place the order.

Please correct me if I am wrong, hopefully someone with experience can speak on this matter, but is this how the process really is if I use the individuals funds by relying on paypal only?

I am from south africa so I am not sure if there is anything different.

I look forward to your response

You can use stripe atlas to register your business,then after that stripe can accept you.

For stripe to accept you ,you store should be up and running, with proper products.You need a refund policy etc

You will also need dropship agreements or suppliers invoices.

You can try PayPal and register as a business and link your bank account. Paypal is strict so you need to sort out a lot of legal issues.