Payment method account decline...

Aneel

This is my Alidropship site.

http://www.mrsdepot.com

I have signup 2Checkout. 2Checkout decline this reason..

2Checkout reviews all applications based on the products and services being sold, as well as 3rd party background information for company owners. In reviewing your products or services and ownership information, we have determined that we cannot approve your application.

Thank you again for selecting 2Checkout as your payment provider. I am just following up to remind you that I need a few items addressed in order to activate your account. To start processing live transactions, please take the following steps so that I can complete your account profile:

AliExpress/Drop-Shipping Agreement: We need two (2) pieces of information from you:
Please provide copies of your last 90 days payment processing/paid sales history. You must be able to provide us with screenshots from within your current or previous payment processor which will confirm transactions occurring through your URL on or before ${TriggerObject.Case_Processing_History__c} with active sales since that date. These screenshots must contain your name, your company name or account name.

Hammad Hussain

So if one is startup then what can they do because they don't have any sales history to provide and I think @Yaros shared the sample Aliexpress dropshipping Agreement in other thread not remember exactly in which thread. @Aneel In how much time you got this response from 2 Checkout.