Payment gateways

delmar

okay this is response from Skrill Support for "must-having account to pay by Skrill?":

Hi,

Your customers don't need a Skrill account to pay via Skrill.
If you are testing the checkout using your registration email address, then the system pushes ewallet payment (with email address and password).
But no need for customers without a Skrill account to create one. They should be able to access card payments.

Thanks,

Skrill's team

so then @Yaros we can use Skrill normally

Hi kristijan95,

Have you tried using skrill in your site? can you tell us pls. how to integrate this or maybe you can give us an update if you already using this payment gateway. i am also looking for another option aside from paypal. . .

I'm just a beginner on dropshipping or this kind of business.
I also wan to know if customer who wants to purchase items on my site needs to have a paypal account? coz i tried to purchase for a test without logging in on paypal and i got an error.

Thanks!

Peter

Hi all, quick question for anyone that knows the answer.

Can you offer refunds when using the stripe payment gateway?

karlster

I am using Alidropship plugin (NOT the WOO version), and I want to integrate the Braintree Payment Gateway. How can I do this? Is there any plugin?

In WP backend - Alidropship menu.. the Braintree payment gateway is not listed.

karlster

We are going to provide new payment systems soon, however they will not be integrated into the plugin but will be available as add-ons which will be free for AliDropship users.

I am using Alidropship plugin (NOT the WOO version), and I want to integrate the Braintree Payment Gateway. How can I do this? Is there any plugin?

In WP backend - Alidropship menu.. the Braintree payment gateway is not listed.

khavar

Hi, can you add more payment options for Pakistan? Like easypay. Because 2co is not approved for new stores mostly. It would be great if you add more gateways for Pakistan.

Thanks
khawar