Payment gateway

junaidzignora

hi, i am from India, i setup store with wooplugin. i want add payment gateway. what are the best payment gateway for indian store. i am planning wold wide business, not only in India. is it possible to accept card payment via paypal? i want add card payment also.

Christina

Administrator
hi, i am from India, i setup store with wooplugin. i want add payment gateway. what are the best payment gateway for indian store. i am planning wold wide business, not only in India. is it possible to accept card payment via paypal? i want add card payment also.

Hello, dear client!

Consider Paypal and 2Checkout. Also visit this thread. It might be helpful.

junaidzignora

hi, i have checked the docs, but i already added paypal. other payment options like, stripe, braintree are not support in India. i want keep paypal for international and need to find a solution for indain buyers. as you know there is a restriction for indian buyers in paypal. that they can bun in INR only. if i install some currency converting plugin will work for me? or can you suggest any plugin to convert price in INR while people browsing from India

Christina

Administrator
hi, i have checked the docs, but i already added paypal. other payment options like, stripe, braintree are not support in India. i want keep paypal for international and need to find a solution for indain buyers. as you know there is a restriction for indian buyers in paypal. that they can bun in INR only. if i install some currency converting plugin will work for me? or can you suggest any plugin to convert price in INR while people browsing from India

Unfortunately a currency converter / switcher plugin won't resolve the issue. What about PayUbiz, PayUmoney and PayTabs?

junaidzignora

Unfortunately a currency converter / switcher plugin won't resolve the issue. What about PayUbiz, PayUmoney and PayTabs?
i am trying instamojo. it is a getway only for india. and accepts payment in INR. but when i try to make order, it is showing the same numeral in INR. for example. when i make order product costs $5, then checkout in instamojo shows INR 5, not converting the currency. how to resolve this issue?

Christina

Administrator
i am trying instamojo. it is a getway only for india. and accepts payment in INR. but when i try to make order, it is showing the same numeral in INR. for example. when i make order product costs $5, then checkout in instamojo shows INR 5, not converting the currency. how to resolve this issue?

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

bdonkor

Paypal is working fine, but 2checkout rejected. how i can accept payment from India? is there any alternative solutions to accept payment from India?

I do dropshipping from Ghana. If you really want to do dropshipping then this is the guide I used and it works perfectly. Stripe and Fluttawave works provided you register your business in the USA as LLC and it's simple to register.
https://ecommerceintegrity.com/start-dropshipping/