Payment Gateway

UWD

I had an Ultimate Package store built for me and have since spent hours and hours refining the products. Now I go to set up Payment Gateway and I am declined. I ask Ali Dropship and they tell me that 2Checkout doesn't like Dropshippers and not to mention it. Too Late! They already turned me down. They are the only payment gateway that I can see that supports 200 countries etc. I have Paypal set up. I am in NZ and appreciate any advice. Thanks

DS_TOM

Ignore. I sorted it.
Hi. I am having the same problem. I have been asked a lot of information and today I got the declination email. Could you please share how did you sort it? Your reply will definitely be appreciated.

UWD

Hi. I am having the same problem. I have been asked a lot of information and today I got the declination email. Could you please share how did you sort it? Your reply will definitely be appreciated.

I have been testing my own site by purchasing through the cart. Paypal is working for me for all major credit cards etc so I am just going to run with that for now. I tried it by using another email account that I am not set up in Paypal with and the credit card options came straight in and worked fine so now I don't see why I need 2Checkout. I originally thought I needed Paypal and another