Payment Gateway

BorisBaudoin

Hi everyone!
I have learn a lot since 3 months about dropshipping on Alidropship and i'm thankful for all the knowledge that you people are sharing with us.
I am living in Cameroon and as you can guess, Paypal doesn't allow payments there.:eek:
I am really interested in doing dropshipping but due to my location, I don't know which types of payment I can use to receive money from the business.
I need your help please. My dream is to share my story, one day, with the Alidropship community on how i started and how it has changed my life.:cool:
Thank you;)

bdonkor

Hi everyone!
I have learn a lot since 3 months about dropshipping on Alidropship and i'm thankful for all the knowledge that you people are sharing with us.
I am living in Cameroon and as you can guess, Paypal doesn't allow payments there.:eek:
I am really interested in doing dropshipping but due to my location, I don't know which types of payment I can use to receive money from the business.
I need your help please. My dream is to share my story, one day, with the Alidropship community on how i started and how it has changed my life.:cool:
Thank you;)

Yes Cameroon is in Africa just us Ghana. But I do dropshipping from Ghana. If you really want to do dropshipping then this is the guide I used and it works perfectly. Stripe and Fluttawave works provided you register your business in the USA and it's simple to register. https://ecommerceintegrity.com/start-dropshipping/