Payment gateway

ak03581

Because i have already online store but i have not a international payment gateway. So please help me to which is best international payment gateway. I can use in our website.

Christina

Administrator
Hello, Let me know how i can use stripe payment gateway in India.

Hello, dear client!
There is a thread devoted to Stripe payment gateway, it might be usefull for you.
Also we have the instruction in our Help Center which can help you to connect your Stripe account.

Because i have already online store but i have not a international payment gateway. So please help me to which is best international payment gateway. I can use in our website.

Here is the list of the payment gateways which you can use with AliDropship plugin.

bdonkor

I was having similar problem for some time until I discovered this guide. If you really want to do dropshipping then this is the guide I used and it works perfectly. Stripe and Fluttawave works provided you register your business in the USA and it's simple to register
https://ecommerceintegrity.com/start-dropshipping/