payment gateway solution please

samirss1981

Dear Freinds

I am an Indian staying in UAE and my website is selling women fashion apparel for US territory, can anyone suggest me a gateway company that is simple and hassle-free as blue snap already rejected my application and my application with 2checkout is pending since 3 weeks and no response.

please help me our guys

Direct Webstore

If you use the Original plugin, check the payment gateways page in Alidropships Knowledge Base ... https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2237021-available-payment-gateways

Here are two possibilities I saw there...

Note: Paytabs requires you to register a legal business (Legal entity required)

Monthly fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Transaction fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Supported countries: 17 (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi-Arabia, Tunisia, UAE)

Available currencies: 4 (SAR, UAED, BHD, USD)

On-Form payments: no

Legal entity required: yes

And ....

Monthly fees: with legal entity: None, without legal entity: USD 30

Transaction fees:

Local Visa/ Mastercard: 2.95%+ USD 0.3
Regional Visa/ Mastercard: 3.95%+ USD 0.3
Global Cards: 3.95%+ USD 0.3

Per month, this package allows up to USD 3,500 in volume of sales and up to 100 transactions.
If you exceed either within the month, there’ll be an additional charge of USD 0.5 per transaction.

Supported countries: GCC countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman, also Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan

Available currencies: UAE Dirham -AED, Bahraini Dinar- BHD, Egyptian Pound- EGP, Euro -EUR, UK Pound Sterling -GBP, Kuwaiti Dinar- KWD, Omani Riyal- OMR, Qatari Riyal -QAR, Saudi Riyal -SAR, US Dollar -USD.

Legal entity required: no

Last edited:

samirss1981

Dear Webstore

First of all i thank you for giving me your time and kind response , im using ali drop original plugin and my account in UAE and i will go with second option as it does not require legal entity as i dont have a trade license for the same

R u also doing business in UAE , then pls provide me your email and number so i can get in touch with you for more help and assistance

Thank you once again so much

Direct Webstore

i will go with second option
Without a legal entity the fees are $30 per month! The options for the Original plugin are limited. Too bad you don't use Woo.

If I was you, I'd either change to Woo (research available gateways first) or get an LLC in the U.S and use Stripe.
https://lhe.io/stripe-payoneer-integration/

R u also doing business in UAE
I live in Australia, I sell worldwide and I mainly target the U.S and other English speaking countries.

Last edited:

mrkapable

If you use the Original plugin, check the payment gateways page in Alidropships Knowledge Base ... https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2237021-available-payment-gateways

Here are two possibilities I saw there...

Note: Paytabs requires you to register a legal business (Legal entity required)

Monthly fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Transaction fees: Prices and fees are decided by the account manager based on the volume of your business

Supported countries: 17 (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Saudi-Arabia, Tunisia, UAE)

Available currencies: 4 (SAR, UAED, BHD, USD)

Legal entity required: yes

And ....

Monthly fees: with legal entity: None, without legal entity: USD 30

Transaction fees:

Local Visa/ Mastercard: 2.95%+ USD 0.3
Regional Visa/ Mastercard: 3.95%+ USD 0.3
Global Cards: 3.95%+ USD 0.3

Per month, this package allows up to USD 3,500 in volume of sales and up to 100 transactions.
If you exceed either within the month, there’ll be an additional charge of USD 0.5 per transaction.

Supported countries: GCC countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman, also Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan

Available currencies: UAE Dirham -AED, Bahraini Dinar- BHD, Egyptian Pound- EGP, Euro -EUR, UK Pound Sterling -GBP, Kuwaiti Dinar- KWD, Omani Riyal- OMR, Qatari Riyal -QAR, Saudi Riyal -SAR, US Dollar -USD.

Legal entity required: no

Just an update do not be deceived TAP just confirmed they do not offer service if you do not have a license in GULF region, such as UAE, ETC.

Attachments

• TAP.jpg
    TAP.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7