Payment gateway for Sri Lankan residents

Julious

I applied to BlueSnap. They have rejected my application. They mentioned the reason "
  • While not specifically mentioned in our Prohibited Items policy, the product or service(s) being offered is generally not supported by BlueSnap
  • There were inconsistencies between your website, form submission and information available from third-party tools"
I didn't apply for review yet.
Is it possible to find out the dropshipping site by viewing the site? my site is www.omgamazon.com ,

Mar

I applied to BlueSnap. They have rejected my application. They mentioned the reason "
  • While not specifically mentioned in our Prohibited Items policy, the product or service(s) being offered is generally not supported by BlueSnap
  • There were inconsistencies between your website, form submission and information available from third-party tools"
I didn't apply for review yet.
Is it possible to find out the dropshipping site by viewing the site? my site is www.omgamazon.com ,
You have to resolve the reasons why BlueSnap rejected your application. Nobody else can do it but you.

Julious

You have to resolve the reasons why BlueSnap rejected your application. Nobody else can do it but you.
They mentioned as "third party tool". Is it possible to detect the "dropshipping"? They won't support if they know our site is dropshipping