Payment gateway for Nigerian dropshippers!

Mccarurday

I'm having difficulties starting my webstore because of the payment gateway issue. Please experienced dropshippers in Nigeria and West Africa, how did you overcome this obstacle?

Christina

Administrator
I'm having difficulties starting my webstore because of the payment gateway issue. Please experienced dropshippers in Nigeria and West Africa, how did you overcome this obstacle?

Hello, Mccarurday,

You can follow this link related payment gateways. Consider DusuPay and Rave.

timpadre

You should compare yourself transaction fees, available currencies and other characteristics of each of payment gateways and make a choice.
Thanks for your advice I am going with Rave as it more convenient than others for me,but can i get a write up on how to set it up?

dewdeals

Good morning, am also a Nigerian will try it as well.. Can you chat me up on whatsapp @macca 2348095300497 thanks

Mar

Installation was smooth but when I try to make payment it kept giving error....I have given up on it............wondering if 2checkout can help
Try 2checkout, you will be very lucky if your account application is approved.

Mar

Or the reputation of Nigeria as "Scammer Central" :)
Definitely, I have received a number of emails supposedly from an old dying Nigerian woman looking for someone to leave her wealth. I replied, to those behind this email, hope you die a slow painful death. No offense to Nigerians, your fellow Nigerians are making you bad.

Christina

Administrator
Rave does not work anymore
Installation was smooth but when I try to make payment it kept giving error....I have given up on it............wondering if 2checkout can help

Hello, timpadre!

What error is displayed? Have you already contact Rave support? Does the issue remain?
I will check the issue if you let me to use your WP details you've sent me earlier.