Payment Gateway for Nigeria

Frans

Hello forum,
I ordered a custom store on aliexpress but my challenge now is getting a payment gateway that supports Nigeria. Rave, Bluesnap, Dusupay and 2checkout failed to support my store. Any hope for Nigerian dropshippers for solving payment gateway issues. Kindly assist.

Direct Webstore

There are about 2 or 3 threads regarding payment gateways for Nigeria already. We don't really need another one. Try the search function above. ;)

Direct Webstore

OOh sorry. I will check it out.
You have nothing to be sorry about ... the one who started this thread does ... ;)

The main problem with Nigeria is it's bad reputation for having lots of scammers. That's why it's hard to find any decent payment gateway that will deal with it. Sad but true. Best to set up a LLC in the U.S.

Samketone

I don't appreciate what you said . what do you mean by all the scammers say that. are there not people in your so called holy country that are evil. so don't judge like this. i don't appreciate it.

Direct Webstore

I don't appreciate what you said . what do you mean by all the scammers say that.
That was a joke as far as it concerns you ... but all scammers do say that they are honest and NOT scammers. Of course they do! Just a fact of life.

are there not people in your so called holy country that are evil.
Australia is hardly a holy country ... but I get the sarcasm, lol. And of course there are dishonest people here, but not as many as Nigeria. Nigeria is number 14 on the list, Australia is probably at about 181. (if the list went that high) https://www.shiprocket.in/blog/ecommerce-online-scamming-fraudsters-countries/

so don't judge
I'm not judging ... I'm stating facts ... https://www.voanews.com/usa/how-dozens-nigerian-scammers-stole-millions-people-businesses

Don't take it personally. My comments were not meant to be personal. But facts are facts.

Peace :)

Samketone

not personal bro, one bad egg spoils the rest. that is why your speech covers all. but remember that we are just mortal being in the hands of the creator and only to him do we answer.
# Respect #

Direct Webstore

that is why your speech covers all
It did NOT cover "all". I did not imply at all that ALL Nigerians are scammers. That would be stupid and inaccurate. The problem here is that you are too sensitive.

For a bit of fair balance, I will state another "fact". Australia is famous for raping and murdering backpackers. But not all Australians do it. I accept this as a fact and if anyone mentioned it, rather than get upset and defensive, I'd simply agree.

but remember that we are just mortal being in the hands of the creator and only to him do we answer.
Please keep the fairy tales out of it. Not all people adhere to ancient, superstitious beliefs ... so don't instruct people to "remember" them. Keep your beliefs private.

Samketone

That's your problem gee. because you guys are no better . i don't care what country you from. there are always ill manner individuals all over the world. so gee keep to your lane. akamu

Direct Webstore

That's your problem gee. because you guys are no better . i don't care what country you from. there are always ill manner individuals all over the world. so gee keep to your lane. akamu
You really are an overly sensitive child. Accept facts and deal with them. Nigeria is the NUMBER ONE country INFAMOUS for scamming. I did not make it so. Your fellow Nigerian brothers did. Go and cry and complain to them. *sigh*

Direct Webstore

I have no "problem" at all. You, on the other hand, have two. No gateway and no tolerance for simple facts. Time to grow up. ;)

Prosperity

I have no "problem" at all. You, on the other hand, have two. No gateway and no tolerance for simple facts. Time to grow up. ;)
Why are you so rude to Nigerians?… if you've been a victim just suck it up and stop displaying your arrogance and intolerance for people from other countries.I am a Nigerian today not because I chooses it. So if you think you're from a better country? you should be grateful. I am a proud Nigerian regardless of the labelling.

Direct Webstore

Why are you so rude to Nigerians?
For God's sake, I am not being rude. I am stating the simple fact that Nigeria is infamous for being the number one country with heaps of scammers and for this reason it's hard to get a decent payment gateway. Simple as that. Comprende?

Now instead of sulking like a petulant child over well known facts, put your energy into finding a solution. i.e Go beyond this thread and hit Google up and start researching possibilities.

if you've been a victim just suck it up
Not likely. A total stranger, with laughable English skills offering me 25 Million Dollars is a bit hard to believe. LOL

stop displaying your arrogance and intolerance for people from other countries
I have not displayed ANY arrogance OR intolerance. Again *sigh* I have stated simple truthful facts as the reason for the difficulty in getting a decent payment gateway. But I am about to become intolerant to your childish, unprofessional behavior.

So if you think you're from a better country?
Ahh .. so that's it. That's the root of your petulance. An inferiority complex. The thought that I may or may not live in a better country did not even enter my head. Why? It's totally irrelevant to the problem at hand. Grow up man!

I am a proud Nigerian regardless of the labelling.
Good on you. And I have not "labeled" you personally as a scammer. "I" have not even labelled Nigeria generally as a country full of scammers. HISTORY and COMMON KNOWLEDGE has labelled it that way. Not me. I'm just stating that common knowledge as the REASON for the difficulty in getting a good payment gateway. For God's sake man! Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Time to grow up, stop taking reported common knowledge personally, accept facts, stop sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich and do some productive research on the problem.

And don't waste even more time replying with more overly sensitive and non productive paranoia as I won't see it because I am "Unwatching" (Unsubscribing) from this thread. it's like talking to a brick wall.

Incredible!

Last edited:

Prosperity

Alright man,
you've made your point. But How's your rude replies helping to address the problem?
Telling me to search google?
You should be aware that your stereotype is not helping descent Nigerians who wants to earn a living. Besides its senseless because this restrictions is based on geographical location. Wasn't the internet created to remove geographical walls? Nigerians outside Nigeria aren't discriminated like this online.

Besides, how are you different from me if we're both rude to each other?