Payment gateway for Ghana and West Africa

A

azumah

this payment gateways in the plugin is not helpful for Ghana drop-shippers
we r using pay pal but its not helping,we need a payment gateway with mobile money payment for Ghanaians

Ruby

this payment gateways in the plugin is not helpful for Ghana drop-shippers
we r using pay pal but its not helping,we need a payment gateway with mobile money payment for Ghanaians
i have problems to with Ghanaians buyer.. they can't purchase from my store...

Ruby

Hello, yes, sure you can ask me if you have some questions.
Hi Victoria, I only have the secret word of my admin, should i copy the the Publishable Key and the Private Key together? what name should i put under the Credit Card? Should i leave it blank? I set up the 2checkout for the credit card. Should i integrate also the rave payment? The Rave payment is only for 5 countries and i have to choose only 1? Please enlighten me with this.

Last edited:

timpadre

Hi Victoria, I only have the secret word of my admin, should i copy the the Publishable Key and the Private Key together? what name should i put under the Credit Card? Should i leave it blank? I set up the 2checkout for the credit card. Should i integrate also the rave payment? The Rave payment is only for 5 countries and i have to choose only 1? Please enlighten me with this.
You have to copy Publishable Key and Private Key respectively into their appropriate positions,what name should i put under the Credit Card? Should i leave it blank? :NO leave it blank,I set up the 2checkout for the credit card. Should i integrate also the rave payment?: I will advice you remove 2checkout and leave the Rave only,The Rave payment is only for 5 countries and i have to choose only 1:Yes choose Dollars only as you are better with dollar payment,but if you want only local buyers then choose Cedis

bdonkor

Hi
i have problems to with Ghanaians buyer.. they can't purchase from my store...
Ruby, please don't make your store for Ghana, make it international so you can promote it worldwide. Have you considered alidropship custom store? You can ship worldwide.