Payment Failure Issue

velrajan

Hello,

I noticed the below error on my activities tab..

Array
(
[error] => CODE: 10486. This transaction couldn't be completed.. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
)

I noticed this error very first time..also i have updated davinci theme 2 days back..is this error related to that?

Please help

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I noticed the below error on my activities tab..

Array
(
[error] => CODE: 10486. This transaction couldn't be completed.. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
)

I noticed this error very first time..also i have updated davinci theme 2 days back..is this error related to that?

Please help
Hello , it doesn't connect with DaVinci theme. You may read more about this error here: https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=FAQ1515&actp=LIST

Abbeydeausen

Mar

Hi, is this still the cae with da vinci theme? i haven't successfully completed a test buy with my card.

i havent had any sale yet, its been almost a month.

can you help me?

i want to change to rembrandt, will it mean starting from scratch again?

thanks!
If it is one of the Alidropship themes, Davinci, Rembrandt and Michelangelo, you will not start from scratch. There could be minor change in the setup.

Abbeydeausen

If it is one of the Alidropship themes, Davinci, Rembrandt and Michelangelo, you will not start from scratch. There could be minor change in the setup.
Thank you Mar. have you experienced that paypal glitch with da Vinci as well?