PayFast Payment gateway

Nirvano Boer

Hi,

I will be creating a store soon that is South African based only. In South Africa. The best payment gateway is PayFast (www.payfast.co.za), they the cheapest, if you are targeting South Africa. It's very difficult to get excepted from other payment gateways, having a dropshipping store and you are from South Africa (speaking from experience).

I would like to know that if it is possible to get PayFast integrated with my dropshipping store? If I Install WooCommerce with the AliDropship Woo plugin and install the Payfast Woocommerce extension, would this work? Also, jow is the speed of the sites affected having AliDropship Woo and WooCommerce, compared t without WooCommerce?

Mar

I would like to know that if it is possible to get PayFast integrated with my dropshipping store? If I Install WooCommerce with the AliDropship Woo plugin and install the Payfast Woocommerce extension, would this work?
Any payment gateway can be integrated with the woo version of the plugin.
Also, jow is the speed of the sites affected having AliDropship Woo and WooCommerce, compared t without WooCommerce?
There is no choice if you install woocommerce plugin or not. If you are using the the woo version, woocommerce plugin is necessary.

Howzit

Best of luck getting Payfast to accept you.

I was turned down .
I still don't know if it was because I'm SA based or if it was because I'm dropshipping.

Adri

Any payment gateway can be integrated with the woo version of the plugin.

There is no choice if you install woocommerce plugin or not. If you are using the the woo version, woocommerce plugin is necessary.
HI,
I want to pay my suppliers on Aliexpress with payfast. Is this possible? If so, how is it done?

chris37

HI,
I want to pay my suppliers on Aliexpress with payfast. Is this possible? If so, how is it done?
Why don't you try yourself? , go to aliexpress ,order a product and in the checkout page try to pay with the paytments gateways are allowed to you ;)

Adri

Because you can only pay via payfast if Aliexpress has them listed as a available payment gateway which they don't. Want to see if they will add it making it easier and more cost effective for South African dropshippers to do payments with them

chris37

Because you can only pay via payfast if Aliexpress has them listed as a available payment gateway which they don't. Want to see if they will add it making it easier and more cost effective for South African dropshippers to do payments with them
OMG!!! BRO You can pay only with whatever Paytment gateways they give to you.
They will not going to change or add anything specifics for Africa..

chris37

Also this is a question for aliexpress developer, not here.(move your questions to those)

chris37

Good luck

Sanwal

An additional question to this thread.

Is it possible to integrate Alipay into woocommerce to accept payments from places where paypal is not supported?
if it's possible then what is the procedure?
What do they require to signup?

Thank you!