Payement processor that would accept an African dropshipper

Bod

Hello everyone !

I've been following Yaros' journey on both WF and BHW, and it really inspired me like everyone else here I think ;)
I already found my niche and everything, but I didn't buy the plugin yet because I might have a serious problem.
I need a payment processor that would accept me, but I am considered as the riskiest client they could work with.

1) I'm African
2) I'm dropshipping
3) I will need to transfer funds to Payoneer or another virtual bank account

I wouldn't be able to use PayPal due to the 21 days funds hold. Where I live we got a 900$/year limit to how much we can spend online which I prefer to keep for buying airplane tickets, and it won't even be sufficient if the shop becomes successful. I need a payment processor that will quickly transfer funds to my VBA so I can place orders unfortunately :(

I would be really glad if someone here could help me. This might be fatal to my plans I think.

Dotunb

Hi, I am an African too and I am new to the business. I do not understand your issues with Paypal.. If the customer pays with paypal or credit card, wont you have the funds in your account? Except you are from Nigeria. In that case I do not know what to suggest