Pay with credit card without creating a PayPal account?

Nick84

Hello, currently with my alidropship web store I only offer PayPal as a payment and it reads: "You can pay with your credit card without creating a PayPal account"
I've tried to do a test order today, however it is not really possible to pay without creating a PayPal account. It looks as if its an option, but at the end I am still being asked to create an account. So question is - is there any specific option/feature I need to activate to be able to accept payments without the need of an account?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, currently with my alidropship web store I only offer PayPal as a payment and it reads: "You can pay with your credit card without creating a PayPal account"
I've tried to do a test order today, however it is not really possible to pay without creating a PayPal account. It looks as if its an option, but at the end I am still being asked to create an account. So question is - is there any specific option/feature I need to activate to be able to accept payments without the need of an account?
It is possible if you have a PayPal buisness account , but this is not functioning yet with our plugin. We will do this .

Nick84

It is possible if you have a PayPal buisness account , but this is not functioning yet with our plugin. We will do this .
Thanks Victoria, I thought there was something wrong with my PayPal account...
Do you also plan to include more payment methods? With 2CO its impossible for a new drop shipping business to get approved. So not too many options if you are based in EU at the moment and not having an LLC.

Krishna Jangir

@Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros

When the functionality will be started with paypal business account without having to register on paypal and direct checkout.
And also i want you to help us for setting up credit/debit card payment,
suggest the payment gateway, i reside in muscat, sultanate of oman. (Middle East)
You can suggest me for india also if sultanate of oman doesnt have wide range of options.
I have send mail also to support@alidropship.com but no reply.
i have started my store and want to drive traffic onto it.

Thanks in advance.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
@Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros

When the functionality will be started with paypal business account without having to register on paypal and direct checkout.
And also i want you to help us for setting up credit/debit card payment,
suggest the payment gateway, i reside in muscat, sultanate of oman. (Middle East)
You can suggest me for india also if sultanate of oman doesnt have wide range of options.
I have send mail also to support@alidropship.com but no reply.
i have started my store and want to drive traffic onto it.

Thanks in advance.
Please have a look at our list of integrated payment gateways : https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/
Integration with PayPal Pro doesn't work yet.