Pay for social rabbit plugin

timpadre

Hello guys i have been following the various conversation about the August 1 deadline for auto post by social rabbit plugin on facebook today is already August 1 in my time zone i want to know if the social rabbit plugin can still auto post on FB before i pay.

Mar

Hello guys i have been following the various conversation about the August 1 deadline for auto post by social rabbit plugin on facebook today is already August 1 in my time zone i want to know if the social rabbit plugin can still auto post on FB before i pay.
It's been sometime now, Facebook was removed from Social Rabbit. Your question should be, is there a chance Social Rabbit can auto post to Facebook again?

timpadre

It's been sometime now, Facebook was removed from Social Rabbit. Your question should be, is there a chance Social Rabbit can auto post to Facebook again?
Exactly can Social Rabbit auto post to Facebook again?

Direct Webstore

Exactly can Social Rabbit auto post to Facebook again?

They say they're working on it. In the mean time ... Google "Pilot Poster" ... it's free. It's only for Facebook. Not the other Social Media. You can still use Social Rabbit for those.

Pilot Poster uses their own apps and it's run from your account on their site. No plugin needed. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. If you do ... pop back and lets us know how it is :)

timpadre

They say they're working on it. In the mean time ... Google "Pilot Poster" ... it's free. It's only for Facebook. Not the other Social Media. You can still use Social Rabbit for those.

Pilot Poster uses their own apps and it's run from your account on their site. No plugin needed. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. If you do ... pop back and lets us know how it is :)
Oh thanks for the share when i use pilot poster I will write my review.

Mar

I have tested Pilot Poster, successfully posted. I am still exploring the application at the moment. You need to create a Facebook application just like what we did in Social Rabbit, you will notice that our previous applications are all gone with the Facebook new rules. Pilot Poster don't post products of your site randomly, you have to create posts and schedule it. The application will have a link to your site only when you create a post and link the URL of the product.

My initial assessment, Pilot Poster is good in some way, e. g. you're sure you will not be banned from Facebook since the posts are not random.

Mar

I thought you used one of their apps listed on their site here?

View attachment 5072

View attachment 5072

View attachment 5072
The upper part of this same page are the fields for Facebook app ID and Facebook app Secret. What I understand is if you enter the information and click add, the application will be added in their application but don't have to be authenticated, as mentioned when you hover the question mark.

Mar

The upper part of this same page are the fields for Facebook app ID and Facebook app Secret. What I understand is if you enter the information and click add, the application will be added in their application but don't have to be authenticated, as mentioned when you hover the question mark.
Update:
I am testing using their application Facebook for Android, it worked. So maybe you don't need to create another Facebook application.

Direct Webstore

The upper part of this same page are the fields for Facebook app ID and Facebook app Secret
Oh yeah. Sorry. Missed that. Apart from signing up to it, I haven't had the chance to play around with it yet.

I am testing using their application Facebook for Android
I think I read somewhere that they change their apps every now and again to prevent banning. Or you change the app of theirs you use ... not sure.

sagjazuastra

I just installed SocialRabbit after I purchased a license along with the Woocommerce plugin for Alidropship. I am getting 'bad request' prompts all the time and in the WP admin field, it keeps telling me to deactivate/activate the plugin. That helps for about 1-2 minutes until it stops again with the same system prompts. Also (I am setting up Instagram for now) it does execute the desired tasks when manually hitting the small 'play' button but the auto-mode (the robot) doesn't seem to work. I tried to reach Rabbit support via e-mail and Skype but they're being totally unresponsive until now. Does anyone have a clue about what could be wrong?

Nadezhda

Staff member
I just installed SocialRabbit after I purchased a license along with the Woocommerce plugin for Alidropship. I am getting 'bad request' prompts all the time and in the WP admin field, it keeps telling me to deactivate/activate the plugin. That helps for about 1-2 minutes until it stops again with the same system prompts. Also (I am setting up Instagram for now) it does execute the desired tasks when manually hitting the small 'play' button but the auto-mode (the robot) doesn't seem to work. I tried to reach Rabbit support via e-mail and Skype but they're being totally unresponsive until now. Does anyone have a clue about what could be wrong?

Hello, sagjazuastra
Please, PM me your wp admin area access with a website link and Cpanel access.

GKW Products

Oh yeah. Sorry. Missed that. Apart from signing up to it, I haven't had the chance to play around with it yet.

I think I read somewhere that they change their apps every now and again to prevent banning. Or you change the app of theirs you use ... not sure.
In one of there articles they recommend you switch the app you choose to use from the list, they recommend every 3 days for active posters. Remember to read the article they have on keeping out of Facebook jail. It is important.
I created a separate account and used pilot poster to post a few times to the business page, then I set up a post to go to 10 facebook groups the new account joined. After sucessfully posting to the first group the rest came up with an error. When I went to view the account on Facebook I was unable to log in. The account was gone.

Direct Webstore

I created a separate account
Good idea, but the account closure may not have had anything to do with Pilot Poster. I created another Facebook account a few weeks ago for testing and it got closed after a couple of days and I had not done anything with it. If Facebook suspects you have opened an account with a fake name .. it will get closed down.

Mar

Good idea, but the account closure may not have had anything to do with Pilot Poster. I created another Facebook account a few weeks ago for testing and it got closed after a couple of days and I had not done anything with it. If Facebook suspects you have opened an account with a fake name .. it will get closed down.
I'm done with this applications for Facebook. All autopost applications I know that used to work with Facebook is not working anymore and would lock your page. I used Metricool lately, another autopster that I used for a long time. I stopped using it when I started using Social Rabbit. Now it locked my Facebook two times in one day. I setup Twitter to post to Facebook every tweet, now it is not working also. What I am doing now is use the Publisher Tool of Facebook itself. Actually it is the same amount of work with most third party applications, you post manually and schedule. As with other features, e.g commenters, post to groups, etc. I am not using it anyway even in Social Rabbit. What is important is your page will not be locked.