Patience has finally paid off

Stuart Gibson

Hello again everyone. I've been using alidropship for about 6 months and due to other things happening in life I wasn't able to give my website the time it deserved untill the start of March 17. I loved the format so much that I ordered a custom store for $299 from the developers and I absolutely love the results. With seeing the new website I knew I had to clean up my original site. So every day I have been doing about 2 hours work to bring it to a decent standard.

I'm happier now with the look of it but I feel I could do more.

On the 7th of March I got my second order( the first was on the day I went live a long time ago)
The second order was for £297 I was over the moon, so happy and excited I had a smile on my face for days,
Just 2 weeks later the same customer placed another order for £294, I really felt my confidence growing with this order, between the 2 orders I guess I would make around £100 profit.
Then to my astonishment the same customer ordered again this time for £322 on March 25th.

Now if this is how things are going when I finally put the time and effort into making my site good, just imagine what the last load of months could have been like. It's a bit of a regret but more importantly I have learned a valuable lesson from it. If I pour my time into something that I don't love I get stressed, but if I pour my time into something I love it brings success.

I urge those of you who like me haven't gave the time needed to their sites to start putting it in. You will not regret it.

In total I have had £914 in sales in 18 days which I'm wanting to improve on in he future.

Good luck everyone and thanks to the developers of alidropship for your work with the plugin and your work with my second site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-26-09-38-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-26-09-38-08.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 103

Tablazines

Hello again everyone. I've been using alidropship for about 6 months and due to other things happening in life I wasn't able to give my website the time it deserved untill the start of March 17. I loved the format so much that I ordered a custom store for $299 from the developers and I absolutely love the results. With seeing the new website I knew I had to clean up my original site. So every day I have been doing about 2 hours work to bring it to a decent standard.

I'm happier now with the look of it but I feel I could do more.

On the 7th of March I got my second order( the first was on the day I went live a long time ago)
The second order was for £297 I was over the moon, so happy and excited I had a smile on my face for days,
Just 2 weeks later the same customer placed another order for £294, I really felt my confidence growing with this order, between the 2 orders I guess I would make around £100 profit.
Then to my astonishment the same customer ordered again this time for £322 on March 25th.

Now if this is how things are going when I finally put the time and effort into making my site good, just imagine what the last load of months could have been like. It's a bit of a regret but more importantly I have learned a valuable lesson from it. If I pour my time into something that I don't love I get stressed, but if I pour my time into something I love it brings success.

I urge those of you who like me haven't gave the time needed to their sites to start putting it in. You will not regret it.

In total I have had £914 in sales in 18 days which I'm wanting to improve on in he future.

Good luck everyone and thanks to the developers of alidropship for your work with the plugin and your work with my second site

So what are you doing to garner sales. I've received 5 orders in 5 days without really doing much of anything. I really plan to focus on my store in the coming weeks.
Any specific pointers?

Stuart Gibson

I tried to get good products and clean the product info up on them. I only have 16 products on my site at the minute. I think I had a bit of luck by having the customer return twice.
I would say to stay determined no matter how tedious it gets. Write yourself a plan out of about 5 or 6 tasks to do. And also since you got he 5 sales in 5 days use the excitement you get from that to urge you forward.

Tablazines

Thanks for such a fast response. I was definitely thinking about spending time to clean up product titles, etc but I haven't yet because I want to gauge how much traffic I get from search from some of these crazy titles.

I definitely need to put more focus into my store.

How are you driving traffic? Social Media, display ads?

Stuart Gibson

Definitely clean up the products. At first I stuck with one product for one day. I only worked for 2 hours and to be honest I'm a newbie so it took me longer than someone with more experience could have done it in.
I opened Microsoft Word and copied all the text from the product to it, saved a copy of it and tried to simplify it as much as possible before putting it back to the product.
Then the next day I would use yeast seo to check the keywords and meta titles etc and edit them. I also highlighted certain words through the article to help with the readability of the product.

I have tried paying for Facebook ascend instagram ads with no success at all. Occasionally I would post some pics and a link to local buy and sell pages etc.

I do urge you to put the time in and see it develop. I've messed up quite a few times which has been frustrating, I deleted loads of products because they made the site look ugly also.
I am a beginner so I'm learning more and more each day by reading through posts on here and by gut feeling to.
Keep at it pal

Stuart Gibson

Thank you very much and good luck with yours also.

One other thing that helped me was when I seen how quickly and efficiently the alidropship team built my second site I was astonished, Elena and the others on the team are so professional. It made me think they were just like me once maybe and that gave me the boost to put more effort into my original website.

DonnieBrasco

Yaros you really are a try hard and people can see it, please stop this blackhat marketing journeys since i dont want this plugin to be destroyed and going offline because of this.