Password requirements in Register

Mar

hello, on my site www.shoppers.com.ar when a user wants to register, the password has requirements (12 characters). How can I delete this requirement so that the user can put any password
Insert the following codes to your themes functions.php.

To reduce password strength meter in Woocommere to medium (2):

function reduce_woocommerce_min_strength_requirement( $strength ) {
return 2;
}
add_filter( 'woocommerce_min_password_strength', 'reduce_woocommerce_min_strength_requirement' );

To disable password strength meter of worpress:

add_action('login_enqueue_scripts', function(){
wp_dequeue_script('user-profile');
wp_dequeue_script('password-strength-meter');
wp_deregister_script('user-profile');

$suffix = SCRIPT_DEBUG ? '' : '.min';
wp_enqueue_script( 'user-profile', "/wp-admin/js/user-profile$suffix.js", array( 'jquery', 'wp-util' ), false, 1 );
});

Adding codes to functions.php could break your site. I suggest to install Code Snippets plugin, where you add the codes instead of adding directly to functions.php. If anything goes wrong, you only need to click the back button of the browser and you are back in the codes to edit or delete.

argentino

Ok, thank you, very friendly,
and where can I remove the caption "Trick: The password must be at least twelve characters, to make it stronger use uppercase and lowercase, numbers and symbols like!"? $% ^ y). "

Mar

Ok, thank you, very friendly,
and where can I remove the caption "Trick: The password must be at least twelve characters, to make it stronger use uppercase and lowercase, numbers and symbols like!"? $% ^ y). "
Sorry, I have no idea how to remove this captions. This is deep inside wordpress or woocommerce and I don't think CSS code can remove it.