own store or thru facebook selling?

orimond

Dear all,

Since Facebook can provide an excellent site to promote and sell basically anything, any reason why we need to come out with a personalised online store?
Appreciate some feedback..

Many thanks...

Mar

Dear all,

Since Facebook can provide an excellent site to promote and sell basically anything, any reason why we need to come out with a personalised online store?
Appreciate some feedback..

Many thanks...
Facebook is not your website so you cannot customize it and anytime you will be banned without any reason. Just two of the thousand reasons.

orimond

Hi ! Thanks for the cool advice.. oh ya, how about social media? Do we need to get them ready before launching my store?
Will customer be disinterested if there are no social media icons on my website?

Mar

Hi ! Thanks for the cool advice.. oh ya, how about social media? Do we need to get them ready before launching my store?
Will customer be disinterested if there are no social media icons on my website?
You can lunch your store and create a Facebook fan page for example later. Customers won't be disinterested if your website has no social media icons, but social medias are among the channels to advertise your website by posting your products.

orimond

You can lunch your store and create a Facebook fan page for example later. Customers won't be disinterested if your website has no social media icons, but social medias are among the channels to advertise your website by posting your products.
Thanks Mar !