Out of Stock - strange thing

Yoligrana

Hi! Some items on my site mark Out of Stock, then I go to the Aliexpress page item and the produc is in stock. Then why on my site it says out of stock?
I did update all items just before it happened. So when it happens I have to go to Chrome (I use Firefox) and do a "reset" for the item to be in stock again. But why?
It only happens with some of the items, not everyone of them.

Regards

Mar

Hi! Some items on my site mark Out of Stock, then I go to the Aliexpress page item and the produc is in stock. Then why on my site it says out of stock?
I did update all items just before it happened. So when it happens I have to go to Chrome (I use Firefox) and do a "reset" for the item to be in stock again. But why?
It only happens with some of the items, not everyone of them.

Regards
This is a long known issue. I experienced it may times. It is easy to correct, the problem is you don't know if you don't check all products one by one. After all this time, it is yet to be resolved by the support team. If they cannot resolve an issue, they will keep silent, hoping the issue will go away.

Mar

Oh, I currently have 2700 items :)
So when you say "It seems to be solved" you based it in admin Products page? In my experience not all are showing there. That is why I said " check all products one by one " If you have 2700 products, chances are there are more but you don't see yet.

kdb

I know why it happens.

You have imported the product A in your store.

Now you have started to update your products then your product A goes in draft even it has stocks.

Because you have selected shipping country Canada in aliexpress at the time of update, and the supplier stopped shipping to Canada.

This is one big reason I have found and already mentioned in a post link below:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-8-9-3-update.15790/

Regards,