Out of Stock products go to draft

RafaelFagulha

Why do out of stock products go to draft when I update products?
this are my settings in updates

When a product disappears or is out of stock:

set quantity to zero

When a variation disappears or is out of stock:

Set quantity to zero

When the price changes:
do nothing

When stock changes:
update automatically

I just wanted the product to not disappear from my store, just to show up as out of stock.

Any insights on this matter?
thanks in advance

dasdesigns

for me the price update gets screwed up everyday.

I have set as following:
When the price changes:
do nothing

HOWEVER, everyday when the daily cron runs, the price gets updated to the very first price I had set up by mistake.
I have to edit the product and change the pricing everyday. thankfully, there is no traffic yet on my site, so nobody has ordered the product at such lower costs.

Direct Webstore

Are you guys messing around with the prices manually? If so ... stop it and see if that helps. I have my pricing formula set up, don't play with the prices manually and I do not have this problem.

RafaelFagulha

I don't let it do automatically, normally I do one in the morning and one at night ( guess its a habit il have to take )
Because I never really understood the need of having the chrome open for it to automatically update,
so there's really no "automatic update" as they really claim - to me automatic is, il be out for 5 days but it automatic updates without me taking actions

The problem in my main post was solely some woocomerce options where I stated at the begin to not show products out of stock.
So there was no problem when alidropship.

Direct Webstore

I never really understood the need of having the chrome open for it to automatically update,
It relies on the Chrome extension. It's not just for importing products.

so there's really no "automatic update"
You're right. It's really "Semi Automatic" which is good enough for me as I turn my laptop on everyday and use Chrome everyday ... as I normally would even without the Alidropship plugin.

il be out for 5 days
I couldn't imagine being away for 5 days and not taking my laptop with me. Still have to process orders everyday ... Still have to respond to customer emails everyday, Still have to catch up on the news everyday etc ... Plus, I'd go through "Internet withdrawals" lol

But I couldn't imagine anyone running an online business being so irresponsible and just abandoning it for 5 days either! Leaving all the orders unprocessed for 5 days. Leaving customer emails unanswered for 5 days etc ... no way!

:)